What Disney heroes would you like to see in the game?

My list of heroes I would want are baloo, bagheera, share Kahn, King Louis, grumpy, dopey, lumiere, cogsworth, Hamm, slinky, pete, flick, hopper, Tarzan, terk riding tantor, Pinocchio with jiminy cricket, Bambi, thumper , mushu and crickee, Ariel, flounder and Sebastian, skuttel, Bruce, crush , Carl and dug, Russell riding Kevin. I know that’s a long list but it would be sick

I want To See them as a duo in The game too. Please someone contact perblue staff and tell them To add Brandy and Mr Whiskers in The game.

Thank you dude

Will You do It?

I really want mr. Toad, steelbeak, figment, roger rabbit, and the hatbox ghost. I also made a hero wishlist you can check that out.

Do they have any live action characters?

Yeah. Sparrow, Tia Dalma, Barbossa, Kevin, Quorra, and Tron

I don’t have a direct line to them so no

Wdym by that?

Ummm look at the message bored cuz I have no idea what to say about this

My heroes include: Della duck, fethry duck, Gladstone gander, figment, mr. Toad, flIntheart glomgold, and Cheshire cat

1 Like

Dumbo and Timothy!

2 Likes

Welcome, don’t revive dead topics

1 Like

This topic was created 2 years ago…

Chernabog from Fantasia!!!

I would like to see some characters from soul like gardner Jerry b terry and some cars charcters and star wars and also tarzan and more themselves new groove characters if there is any problems please tell me

People can revive dead topics if they want to

No offense, not trying to be rude to you or anything, but please don’t revive dead topics. It happened 2 years ago.

Necroposting is not allowed per our guidelines. I will close this thread now to avoid further conflict.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney