What do I do poll

I’ve recently been trying to find ideas for things to do, since my elimination game and trivia died down… so I’m making a poll.

• Movie trivia
  • Elimination game (probably nobody will vote for this)
  • TV Trivia
  • Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon trivia

0 voters

so yeah

Personally I don’t think you should do any.

An elimination game is a definite no as there are already plenty. Trivia, while good in theory, requires a lot of preparation/dedication on your behalf for it to thrive. Many people have tried to make trivia here in the past and it has almost always failed as they weren’t prepared for all the work of making it captivating and weren’t capable of consistently adding to it.

In summary, don’t do an elimination game and only do trivia if you are willing to put in the hard yards.

10 Likes

Yeah, I think my trivia worked for some weeks but then it just died… too much work :grimacing:

Well, Prince Tomatoa has made a sucessful trivia game and everbody was having a good time. The only reason that people stopped coming was because he turned into some competition thing out of the blue.

No. No and no. The questions were weird and some were about his opinion and then he came up with some point system nobody understood. People asked him to end the trivia. And that’s why it ended.
Making trivia definitely isn’t easy

Point system? What point system? I don’t recall a point system. I just wrote question just for the fun of it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney