What do you enjoy about DH?

I think this game is great!! I love the diversity of characters, and the overall gameplay is really smooth.

However, I do see a few issues that should be resolved @Nugget. First off, balance is better, but still not great. Mayo Bellwether is very hard to use in arena due to her white skill, and in my opinion, it needs to be rendered so she is more easy to use on auto. Also, there are a few heroes (Gonzo, Bo Peep, ect) that still need lots of work. Also, it is hard to progress at a strong rate without spending cash. For example, you could make some packs that are buyable with gems that contain some sort of VIP stuff, mods, and almost everything else.

Overall, love this game, but still needs a few improvements.

3 Likes

The friendship stories y’all create are awesome… I like the Megavolt Zurg one a lot

The Patch system seems cool and curious to see what’s coming in the future

The Heroes y’all have put into the game are awesome… curious to see who 200 is… is there gonna be an event for them @Loutre @Nugget?
I especially like Moana, Kida, Stitch, Morph and Captain Amelia in game… and would love Ray and Tiana to come from Princess and the Frog :pray:

The overall story of the campaign is cool… wondering if at all I can read the whole story again @Loutre? The small in between ones can’t read once done

I really like the badges y’all create… especially Hooty!!!

Can’t wait to see who comes this year to game and what changes might come this year :thinking:

2 Likes

Prize wall, hiests, and the mix of new and classic toons can collect. (Even if the rewards can be scaled higher at times, still enjoy these features)

1 Like

There are too many things to list but going to try to give a top 5:

• Love the game asthetics: the art, the heroes, the stories. Seeing/Using my childhood favorites or learning of new characters I didn’t know about before.

• Love the Hero & skill diversity. So many different abilities that give infinite amount of combinations to try out.

• Love all the possibilities to optimize your gameplay to achieve more with less. How you spend your stamina, badge bazaar tokens, what items you but from Mega Mart, how you use Badge Crates, etc. etc.

• Love the fact that I can communicate with anyone no matter what language they speak. I wish this feature was available in so many places in our lives.

• I love the community and the team. Making friends left and right makes your experience great (despite the chat begin a bit clunky). The team is polite, helpful and very positive! insert Joy cheer

P.S Forgot to add that one really important - the constant stream of stuff to do. New heroes, refreshes, cap raises. It keeps you playing, and playing, and playing. Don’t know how things will play out with the strategy of merges / new servers at lower caps for new players, etc. but its working for now. Hope it can be made to work infinitely.

1 Like

Lol I’m honestly not sure, but you definitely have a longtime player in me. :slight_smile: Been playing sense the game was (approximately) 6 months old. I’ve tried other Disney related “battle games” (Disney Mirrorverse and I can’t think of the name of the other one) and they’ve quickly lost my interest. But DH had held my interest through this entire time. I’ve been a part of 5 different guilds now and have every hero released (all minimally at Y0 currently).

1 Like

I’ve loved everything about this game. Especially seeing new characters in each new update.

2 Likes

From the very beginning, I loved this game 'cause the gameplay is not too complicated, fussy; great sound; about 90% I don’t know the names of all the characters :) and thanks DHBM helped me understand Disney more mor more.

I love all animated series characters :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Especially Perry. Hope that, some franchises will be wide more:“Phineas & Ferb; Kim Possible; Wander Over Yonder; Amphibia; The Owl House; Milo Murphy’s Law;…”

Being a non-spending player. I’m not discouraged about low resources or something, have a good game I can play.

Design of all heroes can’t be underrated. I like some high quality visionary designs “Nick; Elsa; Kim; Mr. Incredible ;…”

Waiting to P&F…

P&F Victory

1 Like

This is a great game for Disney lovers and video game lovers alike! What I like the most is the free 24 hour VIP level 5 band you get at the start of an account. It got me where I am now.

It definitely helps new players advance in the game faster and gives players another strategic option: use it, or save it for the right time.

Keep up the good work! I have high hopes for the game’s future.

Jb1F

1 Like

I like how this is a true Disney crossover. In other Disney stuff, you would have Mickey and his friends and villains doing the crossover while everybody else is in their own little bubble never interacting with one another. Here, the curtains of space and time come down and the Disney multiverse come together to interact with each other, use their magic, technology, and experiences to help help each other and learn from one another.

Now, if only licensing for Marvel, Star Wars, and 20th Century weren’t such a hassle to get, then it would really be a party.

3 Likes

I like Disney.
I like disney characters’ appearance and portraits in DH.
I enjoy seeing these.

1 Like

I like war, arena, coli and contest, prize wall, trial event lol
Anything about competition is nice
What I don’t like because it’s boring : heist, code base and invasion

Heist was very good, but sadly it wasn’t updated for almost 4 years now, it’s a dead game mode now.
Hopefully PB will update heist.

2 Likes

As a Disney fan, I LOVE the wide diversity of the characters, past and present (YES, it’s WOKE…fight me…). I also enjoy the various Campaigns, especially the Elite Campaign, because I get to supply myself with so much stuff I need for my Heroes. And the best part? The Prize Wall, because I get to showcase its featured Hero, alongside my lowest-level Heroes, in the Campaigns.

Price of the deals :rofl::rofl:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney