What ever happened to invincibility? ?¡?

So rather recently I’ve noticed that heroes that formerly made heroes invincible like meg or have an ability that revives them and makes them untouchable no longer function nowhere near such.

So why do the heroes meg protects die first now. And why do no heroes revive anymore they just die.

Plz help me figure this out I’m very shocked and confused and considering disassembling more than 3/4 of my top 25 heroes mods if nothing can be done about this weird possibly new thingamajig

Hi! Could you give examples of teams where this happens?
Screenshots would also be helpful for the enemy team as some heroes like Queen of Hearts can instantly kill anyone even if they are invincible.

I’ve also noticed Meg’s link failing occasionally in Arena this week - not every time, but it’s definitely happened.

Meg probably linked to one of the allies that are usually in the backline

yep, though her Sh disk should still provide them with invincibility

Fatigue, maybe? :thinking:

I don’t think so - I’ve won in well under 7.5 seconds against Meg teams with no fatigue-inducing heroes on the field.

It’s possible I think that Tron is removing the link successfully this week, maybe because it’s not being applied in the usual way

Yeah, I see it now.

Tron used his active and the ally Meg was linked to never received invincibility, even though she was KO’ed

It’s time to call… the community manager

@Polaris

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney