What happened to Battle Thooth & Claw Crate on S16?

Why was the event cut short on S16? It’s active on every other server and was announced to be active (screenshotted on S1).

Please bring it back ASAP. Thank you

5 Likes

Maybe take the photo on S16?

r/woooosh
read the title of the post.

Yeah but we need a screenshot from server 16 where you say the issue is located. Not Server 1

1 Like

Why you need a screenshot? Thousands of players can confirm that. The buying option disappeared prematurely. No one expected this to happen. This buying option is active on every server during the Thoot & Claw contest that is running right now but not on S16 anymore.

1 Like

See it’s not here on server 16

:crown:
:angel:

@Polaris could you check into this when you come in please. As there is no support at this time anyway!

2 Likes

Thanks @Queen_Kate

@Serenity we need a screenshot because the devs need to figure out the issue

Bit unfair that it is running on all other server and vanished from s16 compensation should be given due to this happening in my opinion

3 Likes

S18 did miss it, too.

This is unfair on us on s16 less chance to gain points in contest

2 Likes

I found it missing too. Let me see if I am on the same server…

I am on server 16, jewel of Atlantis

1 Like

I dont think you need a screenshot that depicts something not existing. Im not a programming guru, but it’s generally when stuff appears wonky and broken that screenshots are needed. It doesn’t actually help to solve the problem (unless you count the few options that get ruled out, but those options were going to be ruled out quickly anyways.)

Yes it is definitely gone. I’d say unfair sort of. If it is gone for everyone on the server then… How exactly is it unfair much? I say it is a little unfair because I was planning on buying some later and it dissapeared. So I was not given the chance to get higher in the contest as thought. If I would have known I would have bought more before it ended. So I would say it is unfair in that way only.

1 Like

This is why I’m not happy it has disappeared

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney