What I want for DHBM

1. Most of old characters needs Hero Refresh (Frozone, Judy, Vallelope, Buzz…etc).

2. New characters should not be too OP.

3. New fun game Mode is needed.

4. Deleting boring game mode seems also good. I think Coliseum is boring and Bothersome.

5. Deals are too expensive compared to the contents.

6. Too much material is needed to make one badge. There are many users who quit this game because of this.

7. The red skill icon covers the portrait too much. Reorganization is necessary.
    sdfsfd (Red skill icon became bigger again🙁)

8. Tutorial Mode seems great. (@Monarch_Mummy_V 's idea )
    (Once you pick the character, you’ll see the dummy creeps for characters to train with to see how much damage does it take.)

9. Need continuous promotion. In S13 or S15, there are too few new Asian users.

These are just my opinions. I love DHBM. :grinning:

6 Likes

How about a training mode?

Training mide is what? Tutorial? I am not familiar with English

I understand English isn’t your first language, and yes like a tutorial where you pick just one character for training. Once you pick the character, you’ll see the dummy creeps for characters to train with to see how much damage does it take. It’ll deal even more damage if you level up your characters.

1 Like

I meant mode

I misunderstood your words. I think I understand now.

It’s alright. I know English is not a very best language for you, but it’s interesting to see some you made will come if possible

1 Like

Yes a training mode where you can pick the team you are up against aswell! Maybe not any experience tho… I think it could be too easy…
Also maybe a custom game mode where you could customise everything and play against your friends
I’m so making a post like this thankyou

1 Like

I find coliseum better then arena and it is more Fun and easier it also allows you try out a lot more characters then arena so you could know what which character is good for which team

2 Likes

thank you :grinning:

It is quite difficult for me to form three teams at the Coliseum. I think the guild war is enough to form a team of three. But this is only my thoughts and I respect your thoughts. :+1:

2 Likes

Coliseum should be worked to count as 3 individual fights in Challengers. Otherwise it’s a good mode.

What do you mean by this?

Arena is one fight that gives you points based on whether you won the fight or not or fulfilled the other conditions (for at least some partial points)

Coliseum right now works as a whole, even if you win 2 out of 3 fights by a good margin, but the third team is some idiotic combo that works “well”, then you end up with 0 points most of the time.
While I´d propose each fight counting as the “1750 point possibility”… so that if you quick win 2 out of three fights, but lose the third one, you get 3500 points instead of 0. Better measurability.

1 Like

Ah now I understand what you saying
I think this seems great

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney