What Ideas do you want in the game?

Ralph and other tanks need a buff, they should take way less damage, no need for higher health, this improves survivability of both a tank and the hero’s behind them.

2 Likes

Snivve, I completely agree. Ralph is supposed to be a tank, but he ends up dying really quickly when he is on my team.

1 Like

Made a separate topic, but maybe it can get more feedback here

1 Like

Looks pretty neat. Would definitely be more convenient. :slight_smile:

Balancing is the key to the longevity to this game, as I suggested in this post:

Else this game will eventually fail like Per Blue’s other game, Dragon Soul

1 Like

How about different settings for friendships for example Ralph and vanellope could possibly travel to Sugar rush or fix it Felix jr

I would like that like the characters with friendships like have special powers together, these power would be even more powerfull than the purpule and also every special power would be unique acording the characters in the friendships… ok thanks :grin::grin::grin::grin:

I’d like a way to trade badges & items, if not among everybody then at least among guild members.

Same, I want to be able to trade or sell excess hero chips to others. Or even just sell them like we can sell badges. JUST LET ME SELL THEM PLEASE lol.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney