What Ideas do you want in the game?

Hey everyone. This question isn’t necessarily about what characters you want added to the game (since people have already made those posts!), but it is about what game mechanics and features you want to see.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

You guys should make a feature to where u can trade hero’s with other players

1 Like

That’s a pretty good idea, although there are some flaws with it. For example, somebody might create a new account, claim a free 2 star hero, and then trade it to their original account.

I like your idea. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Team-up bonuses. Like the incredibles family or just mr incredible and frozone

4 Likes

I like that PerBlue has stages getting re-infected & hope this mechanic doesn’t become some mundane feature later on.

So, maybe as a future event, they could have the entire server work together to destroy X infected stages over a week? They could place daily quotas - in place of progression rewards - and if we make it, everyone gets a prize. If not, we miss out on the gift for that day.

4 Likes

Oooo that would be cool!

1 Like

Speaking the whole server event type of thing, that sounds pretty awesome. Especially since the mobile kingdom hearts games does the same thing in a sense and I loved it. But what about having it spread out to where there is the server infected boss , as the highest and harder team/character, for an event but also a guild one as well for an event. The server one takes all the server players and ranks them for dps (or something) to receive diamonds and gold but also a chance for really rare medal pieces, while the guild events have different routes I can think of. Maybe guilds fighting against other guilds or maybe just a boss (where its the guild vs boss instead of ranking guild dps/contribute rates in guilds vs guilds over the boss, its just the guild members being ranked if the guild could beat the boss) And sorry if this doesnt make sense or hard to read, I was too excited to see an idea like this for the game.

1 Like

And notifications for the infected levels that pop up.

2 Likes

Events where players can get hero chips from one movie, full blue/purple badges and gold/diamonds.

Example:

'Wreck-It Ralph movie event’
After each won battle player get one event point.
Player need to collect a certain amount of event points to unlock rewards.
Length of the event - 7 days (?)

Rewards:
3 event points - 10 raid tickets
5 event points - 10.000 gold
10 event points - 5 Vanellope chips
20 event points - 50 diamonds
35 event points - 10 Felix chips
50 event points - 50.000 chips
70 event points - 20 Calhoun chips
90 event points - 100 diamonds
120 event points - 100.000 gold
150 event points - 30 Ralph chips
200 event points - 200 diamonds

2 Likes

YES! WE NEED THIS! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can add more Disney heros like
kim possible
Ron stopable
Elsa
Merida
flynn rider
rapunzel
and more heros

2 Likes

Great idea all heros in one movie should got extra point

I Really Hope To See More Healers Type In The Game.

2 Likes

The ability to choose server asap when you start your first account so you can make sure you’re on the same server as your friends so you can join their guild at level 15 rather than starting completely over even after having spent money on an account “on the wrong server”, and then end up having two accounts when you only want that one that’s on the guild’s server. Or, you know, maybe just make it where you can transfer servers. Or join guilds on different servers. Yup.

4 Likes

Here are some other ideas that are floating on the forum that I’m also supporting!

:blush:

1 Like

Yeah! I like some of those. :slight_smile:

I would like to be able to select the box on the bottom right (when in Champaign battle) and view what badges a got thus far. Sometimes the badges go by too quick or i get distracted and have no idea what i have. This would come in handy when leaving battles on auto.

1 Like

Now that I’m starting to do ~4 Friend Missions daily, I’m really starting to hate the fact that we only have 2 sorting options. I’d really love the option to sort missions by Duration & maybe get the text to be a little bigger?

And, really… can we PLEASE get rid of the redundant character requirements? We know Ralph (or whoever) & Vanellope (or whoever) are required for their friendship mission. It’s their friendship mission! It should instead read “Additional Requirements”. It’s a real hassle trying to skim through it as is.

2 Likes

Genius. I like that!

I want an expanded campaign and way more friend missions. I also want a way to make an account on one server and transfer it to another server.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney