What in the game does entertain you?

I have long wanted to know what factor keeps players from leaving the game. If you tell us, I appreciate.

In my case, character animation and graphics! :slight_smile:

I am a Disney Fan and Crossy Road and Sorcerer’s Arena aren’t fun for me.

The only reason is because there is a chat to keep me from not leaving lol

2 Likes

The community, the strategy/teambuilding, and the friendships between heroes.

Chat, it’s fun and also can give me something smiling

I like the dialog and storytelling in the friendship campaigns and, to a lesser extent, missions; I also like experimenting with unusual heroes and teams, which is why (so long as they aren’t too ridiculously hard) my favorite parts of the game to play are City Watch and Challengers Coli/Arena. And I actually like heists, preferably with friends, but as long as the players have some minimal competence in playing it I’ll get some pleasure from it.

1 Like

I’ve spent a lot of money in the past and I can’t get it back. So I’m forced to continue playing this game until the bitter end. So basically sunken cost fallacy.

2 Likes

Apart of red skill which some works nice…

It just slowly gets repetive, cap rise, new broken heroes, cap rise, new broken heroes and so on…

I miss the 2018/early 2019 when new features were released quite often.

3 Likes

character graphics and the combos u can make. it is one of the only games that lets u let characters battle together that u would never get to do irl. also seeing the skillsets for new heroes I love (like Belle). i am also a huge Disney fan and I have yet to try Sorcerers Arena

I am impressed by eveey reply. I read them and think players find joy in

• Disney charactetss attraction including creating playerss original stories and stories for friendship between charactets in separate tales.

*good relationship among players, through Chat, Guild War, Contest, and so on

• bring up heroes with new exciting features

I have touched a chord with All of them.

Additionally, @Ferlaqua, you showed us that you have a good heart to tell us bitter experience which is hard to say. Thank you for replies all!

This topic is waiting for replies from various players always!

2 Likes

Both the Story(Main)and Friendship Campaigns, and the growing roster of Heroes. For the story campaign, it interests me on the heroes pursuing and uncovering the Inventor’s true motive(s) for the City. On the other hand, dialogues of characters interacting with each other in Friendship Campaigns are fun to read.

Mostly the characters in the game entertain me the most…

Mickey mouse characters,friends,the forums, waiting a long time for kim.waiting for daisy, waiting for lilo,stitch,waiting for characters, alot of waiting,the game kicking me off when i play the game for more then 13 minutes., Trying to become regular. So alot of stuff. Also this game is fun

I think the core thing that keep me playing and enjoying the game are the story content, referring to both the campaign story content and the friendship story content. The stories overall interesting, and in terms of the main story content it is interesting getting to read what the plot for the overall game is.

I would also say that the guild I am in probably also help me keep playing, even if I am a person who would maybe played anyway due to the story content, the guild definitely makes it more entertaining overall while one is waiting to access more story content.

And yeah, the overall gameplay loop is good I think, the battle system allows for a lot of strategies in terms of countering and planning. For me in City Watch for example it is fun to experiment to see what might counter the enemy team, using my brain to try and figure out what might be the most effective counter and trying over and over again, even if at times it happens to be won by luck anyway.

So yeah, I think those are the 3 core reason why I enjoy Disney Heroes as much as I do, but definitely story content being the main reason why I play and the other 2 reason helping keeping my interest for the game healthy in a good way.

Im pleased with reading replies. Thank you all!

I noticed that many players enjoy stories, of course Im enjoying too(particularly I like Sally & Jack Skelington friendship campaign they are really innocent and heart warming. )

Then I thought. If new friendship campaigns (and discs) are added, players welcome them definitely. Wouldnt you considet, PerBlue ? :wink:

No problem at all, happy to help if I can help ^^.

Yeah, for many I think the story content is what keeps them interested despite maybe taking a hard blow on Player Satisfaction like the economy change, Invasion reward change and recently the contest reward change, the player who are playing the game because of the story are less overall likely to leave.

UI wise it is technically for another friendship disk or “Nemesis” disk if they wanted to turn a spin on it :-). A “Nemesis” disk maybe hard to naturally have for all the characters, but the idea overall is interesting I think.

I know that Perblue unfortunately seem to have down prioritized writing for all the potential progression points for Donald Duck and Co characters’s friendship missions, which in my view is a bit sad, especially as the Donald Duck and Co characters has a rich history if looking at the comics, so I think it would definitely have been possible to fill all the friendship missions tiers out.

Hopefully they start prioritizing the friendship story content more again as it is all the story content that make it kind of unique on the market compared to the others. While some of the other games have story content, I think Disney Heroes of the core Disney mobile games has the most story content. (Not counting Kingdom Hearts in this case).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney