What Invasion actually is about

I’m from server 11 . I really don’t have any Idea about invasion . Can anybody plz tell me about it . And is it hard ( what level team do I need or characters )

1 Like

Go to this link. That should be explain enough…

3 Likes

Server 11 has Invasion? I thought it was still just in server 1…? I’m on server 8 which usually gets stuff before 16(I thought) but we still don’t have it…

No we don’t have .that why I was asking about it

There is so much to do already on the game.:space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader: Yet they aren’t giving us maybe extra power :thinking:or energy​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: to be able to do this. If you are concentrating :face_with_monocle:on specific heroes to level up all the energy etc is gone in now time.:clock1::clock6::clock11::clock430::clock930: There’s hardly any offers :moneybag::money_with_wings::moneybag::money_with_wings:at the moment to be able to use gems :gem::gem::gem: to get enough energy.
The amount of infected areas I have at the moment is unreal and it doesn’t matter how much I upgrade heroes. :muscle:t2:
I’m on level 95 With sulley at 10k barbossa is 12k and they’re struggling on level 81 heroes what’s that about?:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You do know that you can just organize your sentence without using too much emojis, right?

Yeah but I like using emojis from time to time x

1 Like

I’ve not seen invasion on server 11 xxx wonder if it’s with the new update that is due for March

Just wait.

Whenever a new gameplay content is released, they test it out first on S1, tweaking the content as they go. When they’re confident that the content is bug-free, they can release it on all of the Servers.

Hey dAbteam is the best . U r in dab team or dab acadmy guild ?

Im in dabteam drax xxxx

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney