What is dragon soul?

What is dragon soul I hear about it a lot but I don’t know what it is?

4 Likes

A place in WOW i think?

1 Like

DragonSoul was a PerBlue game made around 2015-2016. In 2016 PB sold DragonSoul over to GREE, a Japanese social game company. DragonSoul stayed up until early 2019, when it got shut down.

12 Likes

Google it or better ask those who use its name

It’s just the best game PB ever made! It was sold to another company & ultimately run into the ground & closed. But alas I found DHBM my new home.

In My Humble Opinion!

:crown:
:angel:

7 Likes

So Dragon Soul is like portal quest?

When did I say it was? Also (I think) all PerBlue games have the same storyline. Once I had Portal Quest and it was like DHBM. It had the same beginning.

All of DS, PQ and DH are just different flavours of the same concept, yes. DH is much more feature-rich and polished, which is to be expected given it’s their 3rd ‘attempt’ at the format

4 Likes

Here are just a few pictures from Dragon Soul!

3 Likes

Here is about half of my collection at least you can see quite a few of the heroes of Dragon Soul!

Maybe others will share a few screenshots too!

3 Likes

Oh I have thousands of screenshots xD But I’m not sure how ‘off-topic’ they’d be considered here. I suppose that now the game has finished, it’s a bit more acceptable and wouldn’t count as advertising other games :stuck_out_tongue: maybe we should have a DS Nostalgia topic xD

I ended the game around rank 70 on S9 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well @Pipsqueak since the question was posted, & the title of this thread is, “What is Dragon Soul”?

On this thread, everything Dragon Soul would be (Exactly on Topic!)

I really see no reason for another thread.

We should not start another thread. As the original poster @KayIa started this thread and did ask the question. And should receive the glory for the many many post that will surely arise.

I myself welcomed the question. It gives former Dragons the opportunity to say what Dragon Soul was/is to them. With the question being asked there’s no harm in answering.

The door is open. Post some of your pictures or screenshots here.

1 Like

Oh of course, I meant off-topic to the forum in general rather than specifically this topic. But ok :blush:
lil Pip has them all on his tablet, I’ll get him to post some after school!

2 Likes

Yes, I have all of mine on my tablet. I had to post any DS screenshots from my tablet. And I am on my phone right now so I completely understand.

So giving those people reading this thread. A heads up. Let’s give our new family aka DHBM members what they asked for.

What is Dragon Soul?

So, Until tomorrow @Pipsqueak I’m looking forward to seeing lot’s & lot’s of post on this thread now.

Nuff said

1 Like

Here’s all the heroes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And a small selection of Pip’s favourite skins:

3 Likes

Really cool seeing some of DS as I didn’t play, looks great. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I have way too many DS screenshots to share as well. That’s why I only shared a few!

Yes, I had so many skins (aka threads) I remember paying 4,000 diamonds for that Magic Spaghetti Dragon skin! But my favorite skin was the Sea Dragon skin for Hydra!

I think that “Pete’s Dragon” would be a great asset to DHBM if it were to have the skill sets and attacked much like Hydra did.

Thanks @Pipsqueak for sharing!

Here’s a shot of the shops

3 Likes

its a medieval style rpg that was made by perblue and sold to a company called gree.

and gree got rid of the game out of nowhere in 2018 and took many players money that was spent on diamond deals and didn’t compensate some players.

2 Likes

heres my images of my player on s4 on dragonsoul

my main heros

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney