What is Everyone’s Favorite DH:BM Friendship Campaign?

Hey everyone. It’s me again, back with another question. So, I have been playing DH:BM and unlocking some friendship campaigns. And I thought there was some pretty cool ideas and conversations between the two characters. And I thought it would be cool to ask everyone about what their favorite one is. Mine is Oogie Boogie and Randall because I love when Randall calls Oogie Boogie a potato sack at the start :joy:

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to play through very many of the campaigns yet since I don’t have my characters at the right level yet, but based off of the characters alone, I love Baymax & Wall-E. They’re two of my favorite characters and they make perfect sense for a campaign together.

But Sadness and Eeyore gets a special shoutout just because that’s such a perfect pairing for both of them.

6 Likes

I like Colette-Megara friendship campaign, Its just Linguini getting into trouble with Hades so Colette and Sally have to save him.
Disgust-Sadness is also a nice story, Disgust trying to make Sadness look fashionable but then she realizes that she had been so harsh on her while doing so.
Pooh - Goofy is also worth a mention, its just Pooh and Goofy getting to who knows where all innocently, it’s pretty amusing to me.
Evil Queen - Gaston is also a pretty funny one, with Gaston thinking he sacrified himself for Belle’s sake at the end.
Those are the ones that I most liked when I played them.

6 Likes

I’ve enjoyed all the campaigns that have involved Finnick, Gaston, or Darkwing Duck; of those, probably my favorite was DW/Nick. I also have a soft spot for Rex/Mike for how goofy and rambling it is, and I found the Tron/Kevin Flynn one interesting for the little bit of worldbuilding thrown into the story. But based on what a guildmate has told me, Kronk/Yzma may end up my favorite, just because Bunson & Beaker are part of the campaign, so there’s times you have trapdoors, llamas, and Beaker clones all over the place.

1 Like

Kummer und ekel
(sadness and disgust)

Dash and vanellope

My favorite friendship campaign will always be the Frozone-Yax campaign, where Yax starts idolizing Frozone and asks him how to be cool, but then Frozone discovers that the reason Yax asked was because he thinks being cool is the key to gaining ice powers just like Frozone, so the poor guy has to explain to Yax that that’s not how super powers work. :joy:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney