What is the limit of inclusion of the characters?

I have played this game for a while now, and a lot of my favorite characters have gotten in (Pooh, Kermit and Ducky and Bunny for example), and I have started wondering, has it been stated if there are some kind of “rules” for a character to have a chance of getting in
(Outside of coming from Disney or Pixar in anyway)??
I ask to see if characters from movies like “Home of the range” have even a glimpse of chance of coming.

Well they have to own the character (The problem with Tarzan) and they have to be able to make a skillset for them, as well as making animations, and proofing them, Plus they just have to fit in the game (reason why cars is not in I think)

2 Likes
  1. Well then, this actually helps a lot, many of the thanks to you!!
  2. What’s up with Tarzan?? (Not necesary to reply)
  3. Cars is not getting in?? (Not gonna lie, it’s kinda funny and relieving in some way)

It was confirmed cars was not coming and Disney does not technically own tarzan, Edgar Rice Buroughs Inc. owns them for some reason…

Huh, the more you know, right?? Thanks for the feedback and the extra information!:grin:

Your welcome!

1 Like

I’d like to add on to what @Missing_Lyrics already said, if I may.

For the most part, all of the characters in this game will be from Disney & Pixar. Exactly what areas of Disney are allowed is a little difficult to determine, but thanks to Kim Possible being added, we know that animated Disney Channel shows are not out of the question.

I’ve never seen “Home on the Range”, but I imagine characters from that movie are certainly a possibility.

As Uncle_Blobfish said, Tarzan will not be coming to the game due to copyright issues.

Polaris (the spokesperson for PB here) has only said that Cars characters will not be coming in 2021. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WILL NEVER APPEAR IN THIS GAME EVER. That simply means that we will not see them this year.

5 Likes

I think that Cars will come, but maybe in the form of war cars, that would be cool.
Along with @Myeong I do think that “Home On the Range” Characters will come because of their uniqueness and variety in their character. @Rinoxer0nte actually made a concept for them if you want to look!

1 Like

This’d be interesting, but I doubt it’d happen. PB hasn’t really done anything with Wars in a while and I think people would be happier if they made them full-on characters.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney