What new playable heroes do all of you want in the game?

So tell me users! What new characters do you all want in this game?

1 Like

I was hoping of B.E.N or Anna or joe Gardner. I also think of milo thatch and barley

3 Likes

Well! I hope they add Shere Khan from The Jungle Book, Shenzi, Banzai And Ed From The Lion King and Iago the Parrot from Disney’s Aladdin as playable heroes!

4 Likes

I wish Fozzie Bear from The Muppets was added.

3 Likes

I have a ton a characters that I want in the game, but if I had to pick one… it would be Judge Claude Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame

3 Likes

I would like McQueen Anna Daisy and Ron

3 Likes

I Hope they Add Auto From Wall-E To be Added in que Game.

2 Likes

Vorrei una Crudelia Demon, Dumbo oppure un Pinocchio.

1 Like

I hope it is Piglet

2 Likes

I would like Brandy and Mr Whiskers as a duo

1 Like

Lightning McQueen, Carl and Russel, Kuzco, Flik, Milo, Lotso, Stinky Pete, Bullseye, shall I go on?!

2 Likes

Baconfett wants characters from Oliver and Company

1 Like

I hope it’s Piglet

2 Likes

Lilo(From Stitch)Daisy Duck(Mickey Mouse) Anna(Frozen)ArielAliens from toy story

4 Likes

Agreed,
I hope it is Piglet

1 Like

Dug
Carl
Rustle
Ariel
Cogsworth and Lumeare
Joe, outfit “ soul” it is the soul body of him
22, I do not know how you would do her because she is small, maybe her and mittens?
Jerry
Terri
Tamatoa, bioluminescent outfit, the part at the end of the song.
Lilo
Sparky
Reuben
Gantu
Oswald
Barley
Sam Flynn
Gothel
Put and hei hei
Pinocho and Geppeto
Edna
Pig hero 6 as an outfit for bay max
Snow White
Bing Bong
Hans
Anna
Dumbo

3 Likes

Lightning McQueen mater doc Hudson

Lilo smee kick buttowski and daisy

Villains please especially the main ones! Chernabog, Cruella De Vill, Lady Tremaine, Madame Medusa, Mother Gothel, The Headless Horseman, Aunt Sarah, Shere Kahn, Edgar Balthazar, Prince John, Amos Slade,Horned King Professor Rattigan, Sykes, Percival Mcleach, Governor Radcliffe, Claude Frollo, Clayton, Captain Gantu, Scroop, Bowler Hat Guy, King Candy, Prince Hans, Alameda Slim, . . . The list goes on and on this game can be a Disney villains dream and with 2D graphics this may be my dream come true anyone else love the villains?

1 Like

I wish Gogo and Bing Bong!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney