What pixar villain should join the game

I could see stinky pete throwing tnt on the enemis and hurting enemis with his pixace to damage enemies and befriending either woody or jessie

1 Like

I think hopper would be amazing to add or stinky pete.

1 Like

I personally would like to see Auto after syndrome is introduced.

Randall>Syndrome>Auto

1 Like

Does this mean everyone likes my 8deas?

1 Like

1.16 is going to be a big update. It will probably to release 3 or 4 characters.anything can happen.
Who knows?any character could join the game at this point.

1 Like

Agree that Syndrome would be high on my list, but I would also like to see Ernesto de la Cruz (Coco) or Mor’du (Brave - along with Hamish, Harris and Hubert). Not sure why you limited it to Disney Pixar, i would like to see some Villains from Robin Hood probably the sheriff as we have a fair few lions already. Also Salazar (Pirates of the Caribbean). However, i imagine we be seeing something from Onward soon.

3 Likes

Lotso from Toy Story, he’s a bad guy that looks cute to others. He’d be a great sneaky support hero.

2 Likes

VJU… A good choice, and favoured by many I am sure.

1 Like

Not me,but I respect your opinion

Cant wait for 1.16.
Dory and hank are in the game files,so I’m suspecting them in 1.16

1 Like

And also tron is in the files.search IP wakkatu dhbm and you’ll find the game files.

1 Like

I’m surprised nobody is saying Sid.

1 Like

I look forward to Dory and Hank

If Hopper and his grasshopper gang are in the City, they don’t care about the laws from the heroes because they tend to things in his way.
While searching for food in the City, Hopper gets very hangry when anyone stands in his way, especially for Judy, Darkwing, Mr. Incredible, and the creeps, so the grasshopper gang starts fighting them through.
When Hopper’s patience is wearing thin, he calls out Thumper to thrash the heroes up, even the superheroes get beaten by this insane grasshopper.
And as for Molt, well… he’s neutral, so he wants to impress Hopper about the City.

1 Like

Second (or third) pixar villain syndrome in the game

Who else will come? :thinking:

I hope Hopper comes to the game. He is more of a villain than some of the more recent villains Pixar put out.

1 Like

Lutso the bear from toy story 3 could be a support role vilian and befrinding ducky and bunny they could unsterstand lusto how is it being a toy without a onwer

1 Like

It should be Charles Muntz. For his attack he can shotgun enemies. His chargeable one sends dogs pouncing onto the enemy. His star rating:
:star::star:
P.S. This is only adding to the idea of other people who recommended said character.

1 Like

i know we already have wall-e characters but auto or the secruity bots would be cool.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney