What should I try next?

Dear Forum Users, I am one of a kind. I neither made a hero concept nor a Elimination game. What do want me to try next?

• Elimination Game
  • Hero Concept

0 voters

Please don’t do an elimination game, there are so many and they come out every other day, at this point people are milking the idea

14 Likes

Hahaha. Seems like this could become a trend.

What are you referring to when you say “this”

Elimination games are already a trend and not a good one at that.

1 Like

Sorry. I’m not aware. I’ve got a lot of things to do.

It’s ok, take your time.

I’d be interested seeing you make a concept for the first time.

Not sure if a Christmas/Winter themed Concept Contest would be an idea, but yeah thought I bring it up in case interested :-). Might be a bit big to actually get up or if it is too common, but at least it could be an idea.

U mean thinking about what the contest can offer?

Seems like it could be a good idea!

That depends on what you mean like real money or something virtual like Nintendo’s Platinum coins and Gold coins, or just what it will be about in general?
If in general like what is about you could have it so that people are invited to come with concepts of winter/Christmas inspired (Disney?) characters, but could also include winter/Christmas versions of characters that are in the game. Like a version of Ice Skater Donald from one of the Disney shorts or make an own version that’s winter/Christmas inspired :-).

Glad you like the idea, and yeah hopefully this can be something people like :-).

It being close to Christmas… I think they should do something else as a theme. Usually I am a fan of concept contests that are made by good concept makers who know what it takes and stuff. So @Prince_Tamatoa_III I suggest that you create a few concepts first and then once you have it figured out, do a concept contest. I did that and it worked well for me.

4 Likes

That might be true and probably should have been mentioned a few days ago if the concept contest were to be Christmas themed, still it is possible to do a general winter themed concept contest if they would like to try and organize a concept contest :-).

4 Likes

Oops. I was too early…

Too early for what?

To do contest predictions. I mean, everyone has to start slow and easy, right?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney