• :cogsworth:
  • :anna:
  • :ariel:
  • :tiana:

0 voters

20200807_093033

next character should be Kim Possible

Anna! Where are you?

Anna would be cool but honestly when I started playing thought it would have all the princesses by now. Please all all the princesses

2 Likes

How about Pinocchio

I totally agree. We should have all of them. Especially the ones in the poll. Unfortunately, in a recent Q&A with game developers they said no princesses until 2021.

Noooooooooo
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Hi world! I will close this vote in all few minutes

Any more votes should be submitted now!

Thank you
:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Anyone who wants to vote send me a reply and I will reopen the poll as soon as possible
Thanks
:smiley:

I’m not picky! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just excited to hear who’s coming!

Lot so the hugging bare

I would love to see above mentioned characters and also include Tarzan and Jane and terk and tator and others from the tarzan movies. Keep up the great work :grin: I also would like to see characters from the animated movie ‘Home’ ‘Oh’ character squishy jellyfish blob man just trying to make friends, maybe even ‘Everest’ from the animated movie ‘Abominable’ (I may have the wrong movie title, but ‘Everest’ is the giant white fireball with magic powers).

1 Like

I really want Kermit and P&F characters, that’s all I want.

Nice ideas everyone! :tada: :tada: :tada: Do you mind if I use them for my next poll?

Yes! Definitely would love seeing Tarzan getting a shot in the spotlight too! :smiley:

1 Like

Go ahead Swan1😊

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney