What Type of Disney Fan Are You?

I don’t mind you asking. For my Disney Dream, I would like to maybe work at Pixar, teach classes at the Animation Academy in CA, be a costume designer, or work as an employee decorating the Haunted Mansion for the Holiday overlay.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I would also like to maybe build LEGO sculptures outside of the LEGO store at Downtown Disney District.

1 Like

All amazing goals! I just want to make sure it is ok first, but if you @Filadae_Djaq @Disney-Fan @Irrer-Minnie (and of course anyone else who says they are a Disney Dreamer) wants to, we could start a PM where we can discuss our Disney Dreams!

2 Likes

Oh. Could be amazing. I’d like to be in that PM.

I’m a combo of everything except the Anti-Disney fan.

Anti-Disney?

I’m a mixture of these 2 types.

I like Disney, but not as much as “I love Disney” or something like that.

I like anything Pixar Related honestly, and any Disney movie made in the 21st century(so far.)

I am not sure how to describe myself since i mainly likeing pixar movies although i admit there are non pixar i lovieing like the treasure planet my favorite disney tv shows are kim possible lilo and stich the show jake long anerican dragon phineas and ferb and gravity falls

Then it is easy. It is of specific IPs.

Really? I am a bit of everything too but Anti Disney, I condensed it. Also could you say why for each then?

1 Like

I’m a certain IP kind of person. I’m a Pixar boi

I’m all but anti and meg

@Imagineer_V I am Disney princess lover. I love Disney princess movies. My fave is Ariel

Please do not revive dead topics. Thank you!

I agree with Myeong but since this is a very interesting topic, we might as well revive it :man_shrugging:

So I guess I’m a combination of…

And

I would love this discussion continue though. It’s quite interesting.

2 Likes

I’m a mix of three…

1 Like

Man, I gotta do this again… And I think this topic is okay being revived…

I’m… not sure I fit in any one category here. I feel like an odd mix of a Casual Fan, a Mega Fan (but I don’t necessarily defend everything Disney does or makes), an Encyclopedia (although not to the extent that I think Imagineer meant)… I don’t really know.

2 Likes

All of these ones

2 Likes

Nobody should because nothing is perfect. :sweat_smile:

I would enjoy hearing people’s explanations though!

4 Likes

Well ever since I was little we watched Disney (as all children should start off with) I instantly fell in love with the music and some of the characters and started memorizing as much as I could for dreams… I would watch in fascination as those characters got their happily ever afters and I wondered why that doesn’t happen to everyone… It sort of consumed me… Now as my 14th birthday is tomorrow I still watch Dinsey on the regular, whether it is classic movies, live action remakes, or even their shows (That’s so Raven is my Favorite!) Every once in a while I will critique Disney for mistakes, but everyone has them :upside_down_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney