What's going on with Dante?

I’m on the normal campaign and I hit a massive wall on the 2nd wave. On this wave, I’m facing a Dante, who is actually untargetable because of my heroes getting insta-killed for some reason (unless I have berserk up). He always goes untargetable with his white or blue skill for some reason. Can someone help out with this situation? @TheGrillFather can you remove that hero as an enemy for any modes? (except Arena, Coliseum and War) It’s insane.

3 Likes

What team were you using? What campaign chapter and level? How upgraded were your heroes?

1 Like

I used multiple heroes and I had 1 at Emerald rank. I wish I had a hero that goes berserk. It’s Chapter 5, Segment 1.

I recommend using team with flik, bagheera and (or) tron with flynn’s 5-star disk, and also eda with meilin’s disk near max level helps too

2 Likes

I think when PB gets back on the 27th, @Polaris would adjust something to Dante and remove him from any modes. (except the player’s lineup in the Arena, Coliseum and War)

Chapter 5? Of what? Normal or Friendship campaign? Also, there are ways of defeating Dante, there’s no need to nerf him. All PerBlue needs to do is make sure that the friendship campaign update they are planning will actually help and not just be a waste, if that’s what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I’d say the normal campaign.

There are many ways of defeating Dante. You can defeat him by using Pegasus, Jim, and Bagheera as a trio. You could use Negaduck, Kuzco, Jim, Miguel, and Vinny (if you have his Red Skill maxed), or Rose if needed. And for Red Team Trials, you can use a team of Jake, Jim, Rose, Tron, and Flik to beat them. There’s no need for a nerf if there are ways to get around him like as I’ve described.

2 Likes

I think I should wait until PB is back in the office to fix something that Dante as an enemy is blocking progress. Also @Polaris should be the one making an adjustment with that character.

Rose is ending up in an endless attack loop against Dante where she is on an infinite attack and he is resisting all damage while everyone else freezes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney