What's this?

Here are the answers @Polaris

Sign-in Hero Blue Skill: Blast These Enemies
Bonds Between Heroes: Friendships
Hero Moved To Guild Crate in September: Davy Jones
Groups of Friends created in the Game: Guilds
CW Challenge: On The Case
Badge That Proves Courage: Emblem of Bravery

Please let us know if this is right or not and you can always tell us the answer…

@Polaris

5 Likes

I giess it means frndship revamp
or some characters that are going to be in DH for near future and have their names in frndships like ariel,anba etc
as said by leaf no princesses till 2021 so any other heroes named in frndships of two magical creatures.

Tia refresh

Some improvements to guild new game mode maybe or addn of guild perks and mirever in this last guild contest,all contest perks got unlocked so its surely time for it

1 Like

That would be great! :astonished: I’d be really happy about this!

i planned to write about a new type of guild war say in arena format using 1 team instead of 3

1 Like

That would be really interesting… :grinning::thinking: And something new what is (usually) good

BFDGOE is the key?

It might be the code, the key being something else. If bfdgoe is the key, then what is the code?

:expressionless:
It’s neither, it’s a cipher

Eu lendo isso :
tenor (2)

2 Likes

Final clue please. @Polaris

Edit: Hmm… I thought the first bit was an anagram, that would make it: POST EIGHT for the finals clue. Use September’s patch notes as the pad to help you decode. No response though…

This is confusing, many people are saying it’s gonna be Kim Possible but I’m hoping for better!

Since it’s just October by now, hopefully you’ll announce some characters related to Halloween, what I’m talking about specifically is The Nightmare Before Christmas. The only characters who made it are Jack Skellington, Sally, & Oogie Boogie, I would love to see more of them appear. Heck, I was even thinking about 3 members in 1 character, what I’m talking about of course is Lock, Shock & Barrel! And I’m also thinking of a few more from this classic, like the Mayor of Halloween-Town, Dr. Finklestein, and Zero (the ghost dog), and to be honest, I think that’s it (at least for now). This is one of the films that I grew up with recently! I hope this is the case. And also, Happy October!:jack_o_lantern:

I was thinking about those 3 (mostly due to that title, “What’s This?”). And also, who’s Bill Cipher?

FANTASIA ENDING SCENE … ostriches are on elephants … gonna guess YEN SID evil sorcerer and yen sid is Disney spelled backwards FYI … definitely a FANTASIA CHAR

Fantasia ending scene probably yen sid the wizard

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney