What's this?

Krnkfrxchs Jqtnclbrq Qrha Tchy Rfrkbphtq Chtj Snpha Brpntrhchs Tnpvrfq. Ijn tbr ichpf lfur, uqr Qrktrgorn’q kptlb hjtrq pq tbr kpa tj brfk yju arljar.

49 Likes

What’s this?Lock,shock and barrel in the game,with Bill Cipher!?

1 Like

Is this a Gravity Falls reference?
I hate Gravity Falls.

Hmm. I wonder what does this mean.

A code of some sort…

PERPLEXING OSTRICHES SEND TINY ELEPHANTS INTO GRAND HEARTENING TRAVELS FOR THE FINAL CLUE USE SEPTEMBER S PATCH NOTES AS THE PAD TO HELP YOU DECODE

This is what I got using a cryptogram solver

Perplexing ostriches send tiny elephants into grand heartening travels. For the final clue, use September’s patch notes as the pad to help you decide. (hope this is right)

Perplexing ostriches send tiny elephants into grand heartening travels for the final clue use september s patch notes as the pad to help you decode.

I got this, no?
The quick brown :fox_face: jumps over 13 lazy :dog:.

Need Help With the decode

Give us a hint pls! >_>

What does this language mean?

Idk if this will work or not but here are some of the answers for this thing

This thread’s answer
PERPLEXING OSTRICHES SEND TINY ELEPHANTS INTO GRAND HEARTENING TRAVELS FOR THE FINAL CLUE USE SEPTEMBER S PATCH NOTES AS THE PAD TO HELP YOU DECODE

Ok let’s test a theory here. And see if there’s a automatic response.

Blast These Enemies Friendship Davy Jones Guild On The Case Emblem of Bravery

Blast These Enemies Friendships Davy Jones Guild On The Case Emblem of Bravery

Blast These Enemies Captain Davy Jones Guild On The Case Emblem of Bravery

A jerk founf in two magical creatures :thinking:

Perplexing Ostriches Send Tiny Elephants Into Grand Heartening Travels. For the final clue, use September’s patch notes as the pad to help you decode.

Ok now it’s everybody else’s turn to help.

The final clue
Collect a few words and phrases: the september signin hero blue skill, the bonds between heroes like these, the hero moved to the guild crate in september, the group of friends you create in the game, the name of the challenge where you have to complete city watch on any mode five times, and the name of the badge that proves your courage (in the face of bears?). Once you’ve collected everything, think of how this all started, and go find the end!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney