When do I play the Elite Campaign, you may ask?

Hi, everyone! Mango Island here.
So a little info about me playing this game…

Well, whenever there’s a new Prize Wall Hero, I always make a habit to play the Elite Campaign (Chapter 1-15, because gathering supplies…), as THAT Hero, plus the 4 lowest-Level Heroes, for 12 days (excluding Sundays, because that’s my sort of “day-off”)!

Unfortunately, due to one of Mayor Bellwether’s kinda faulty Skills (applying Charm AND Berserk to enemies, and not disappearing after a period of time, as well as its Speed Increase going out of control), causing me to run out of time, I’m afraid I’ll have to postpone my Elite Campaign play, until they can get a fix to it.

It does disappear but if you leave the fight on Auto she will just keep reapplying them to enemies.

Also about that habit… a rather weird one.

As I’ve recently observed, I should NOT put Bellwether and, say, Esmeralda, on the same team. Replaced her with someone else like, maybe Cheshire Cat, and it works fine!

I always observe that Hero, and how he/she is coping with the other Heroes! :ok_hand:

Because Esmeralda makes her basic attack (heal) faster, she gains energy per basic attack. So the loop is more possible, still… only on AUTO.

1 Like

Good to know!
Speaking of AUTO, that’s another thing about my gameplay…Ever since Day 1, I ALWAYS put all battles in Auto mode. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, then don´t wonder Bellweather fails…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney