When Is Flik, King Triton, And Chip And Dale Going To Be In The Gold And Diamond Crates

Chip & Dale And King Triton

Well, The Only Way To Get King Triton And Chip And Dale Chips Are In The “Events” But It Takes Me To Some Purchases Like Why? Well, They Did Some Character Themed Crates Which Has An Exclusive Hero Like The Chip And Dale City Watch Crate And The King Triton Coliseum Crate. Even Though, We Have Those Crates, Since When Is Those Two Characters Going To Be In The Gold And Diamond Crates. Well, When They First Came Out, They Used To Be Sign In Heros, I Think Chip And Dale Is December And King Triton Is January. Well, There’s Still Some People Who Don’t Have Them. I Luckily Got Chip And Dale Unlocked I Open The First Crate And I Got 4 Chips Then, A Week Later, I Got 4 More Chips, Then, Another Week Later, I Open 2 Crates In Two Days, The First Crate I Open, I Was Hoping For The Last 4 Chips Of Chip And Dale But Instead I Got Some XP Drinks Which That Made Me Upset But The Next Day, (Before The Crate Is Over) I Open One More And I Officially Got Chip And Dale. Though, There Is One Character That Didn’t Get The Crate Treatment And That Character Was Flik.

Flik

As Of Now, Flik Is Only Available In The Challenge Mode In Arena. I Was Trying My Best To Get To Challenger In Arena But Sadly I Got To Gold I And The Teams Are Either Orange Or Red In Which The Characters Had Their Friendship Disk. I Didn’t Really Care About Coliseum Until I Wanted King Triton. The Only Reason Why I Want Flik Is Because Of His Special. Literially, Flik Ducks Down And Then This Bird Just Goes Down And Crashes. That’s The Whole Special, This Bird Has No Effect To It, It Just Comes In. A Week Ago, Since I Wanted Him, I Decided To Contact The Disney Heroes Team Of When Is Flik Going To Be In The Crates But As Of Now, They Don’t Have Any Information. So, Maybe A Future Update Who Knows. I Made A Video About Flik Which I Will Put The Link

Well, Hope There Will Be A Update For This.

Update #1: The New Patch Note Said That Chip And Dale Will Replace Dr Bunsen Honeydew And Beaker In The City Watch Shop But Sadly Nothing For King Triton Or Flik. There Isn’t Any Update About The Contact I Gave To The Disney Heroes Team. So Looks Like I Have To Wait For Another Month For Another Update Which That Makes Me Sad. But Someone Said That Flik Will “Likely” Be In The Shops And I Think King Triton Will Be In The Coliseum Shop.

yt5s.com-Disney's BOOTLEG CRAP Games! - ConnerTheWaffle(360p)_6.10.036

1 Like

hey, buddy, I know you are new here, but please do not capitalize every word of a sentence. It hurts my eyes and makes me want to skip everything you write…

:sweat_smile:

9 Likes

It’s Just The Way I Type

Its of course your own decision, but writing in this way reples quite a few people.

So your message will be heard/read by a lesser number of people and thus being less effective in communicating what you want to say.

4 Likes

Triton and Chip and Dale will eventually go to diamond crates after some patches and such.

As for Flik, he’ll possibly be treated like Go Go and Tron, he’ll be in Shops before eventually being the campaign or diamond crate

3 Likes

Chip and Dale will actually come to Gold Crates with June rotation.

Every Shop hero is in Gold Crates.

1 Like

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney