When Is it changing

When Is the banner changing

We don’t know for sure

1 Like

Wdym by “banner?”

I don’t think it’s gonna change soon. I personally like the banner as it is.

1 Like

This is a good one

Oh sorry :cry:

I will never ever make a good topic you guys are better than me

Don’t be so negative about yourself

2 Likes

No one is better than anyone here. As I said before, it would be a good idea to stop trying to make a topic, but to participate in a preexisting one. Sometimes it takes time to find your footing in a community. But you will. Just try to casually hang out, add to conversations and maybe talk more about the game. And maybe once you feel comfortable enough about a idea for a topic you have, then you can make it. Maybe doing concepts could be fun. Just a idea.

But also, it is always your decision. Only you can decide what you do. No one else can.

6 Likes

Ok it’s just you guys have your very good posts I wanted to have my own I think but I fail

I mean… you don´t have to make a popular topic :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thank you guys are very very good friends

Don’t doubt yourself.

Maybe try making concepts or something.

Tried that but my hero concepts sucked

Maybe try planning a topic with someone else, so you both can come up with a fun and meaningful topic everyone can enjoy. :slight_smile:

And as @LetsGetDangerousBro said, you can also try making concepts. Just make sure you read @Imagineer_V’s guide first.

6 Likes

I did but I really don’t understand it

Take some time to fully read it. You’ll definitely understand it once you start making them yourself and also by studying the in game skillsets. :+1:

Read it through carefully, and try your best to come up with creative skills! Everyone can make good hero concepts, it’s just whether or not they decide to put their effort into making them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney