When will Randall be nerfed?

everyday i play this game i get more and more frustrated

Randall is so ridiculous that I get to odialo, there’s no battle I win when there’s the damn randall, it’s been a week since I dont evolved in the arena because of him, yes, I understand he’s a new character, but he needs to be so OP?

I hope he is nerfed because no one else is supporting him

sorry for english i used the translator

6 Likes

The unfortunate answer is that he won’t get nerfed.

What will happen is the same thing that has been happening for months now. He will remain as overpowered as he is and before long a new set of 3 or 4 characters will be released. At least one of these characters, probably 2, will become the new Randall and will be even more overpowered than he is. All the biggest spenders in the game will rush to max their stats and put them straight in their arena and coliseum teams. This will mean that they keep their strangle hold on the PvP areas and the rest of us get handicapped, both in PvP and surge & city watch (which pull their opponents from PvP).

5 Likes

that’s terrible because the perblue pays more attention to those who spend on the game than the humble

2 Likes

I have zero disagreement with you. I wish I could have given you a different response but all I could do was point out what has happened in the past (many, many, many times) and give my opinion that it is highly unlikely to change.

2 Likes

I feel your pain man. Because I feel exact same way with Merida

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney