Where are the TV Show Characters?

Okay, the lack of TV show characters in this game is just absurd. Sure, we have Kim Possible and others from that same show, DuckTales characters, the Muppets, and Perry the Platypus, but I feel like there should be more.

For example, why aren’t there characters from Disney XD shows like Amphibia or Gravity Falls? Great movesets come from each series. We’re all still waiting for Phineas and Ferb to get added.

There are also live action shows from Disney Channel like Jessie, Bunk’d, and many others. They are all long forgotten, but some people still remember them.

Now, this is the most unlikely of all things Disney to be in the game, but what about Disney Jr. shows like T.O.T.S. and Bluey? Bluey is really popular, more than a lot of other movies represented in the game.

The point is, Disney’s TV shows should have more representation in this game, not just the movies. There are TV show characters in the game, but when will there be more?

Shows I would like to be represented in the game:

• Phineas and Ferb
  • Jessie/Bunk’d
  • Amphibia
  • Gravity Falls
  • 2017 DuckTales
  • T.O.T.S.
  • Bluey

That’s just what I would like to be in the game. Feel free to share what you would like to see in this game!

2 Likes

Well, remember: every character that gets added to the game has to be approved of by Disney first. So it’s entirely possible that they just aren’t allowing PB to add those characters to the game for one reason or another.

2 Likes

I think Kick Buttouski would come… But what is he not or did supposed to come to the game?

Amphibia should be added

This is the primary reason I lost interest in the game, I came here for television characters and there aren’t enough of them.
18 out of 200, that’s like 10%.

I would share my tv character wishlist, but each time I have done so, I get flamed on this forum, so I can not.

I think from a legal perspective, they can’t use live action characters without having the cast member sign a consent form for the reuse of their physical likeness.
Which means they can only use animated tv characters.

My theory is that Disney doesn’t think tv show promotion gains a financial advantage, so they have decreed this game can only use movie characters.
Simply put, this game is a marketing tool to sell more movies and movie merchandise.
Since the shows don’t actually have any merchandise (although some do), promoting them won’t be profitable for Disney.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Bluey isn’t from Disney.

1 Like

Idk about T.O.T.S and Bluey but the rest I understand plus I want to see if anyone from The Owl House will make it

2 Likes

Amphibia will make it too you know that

Those 2 shows you’ve mentioned aren’t Disney.
He added them, just because they’re “popular” right now, and such.

2 Likes

Oh then there’s no point about them coming in the game

2 Likes

They aren’t Disney? Then are they on Disney+ because Disney owns them? If that’s the case, are most Disney Jr. shows owned by and not made by Disney?

I that’s the case, then Jessie and Bunk’d have a very low chance of coming. :cry: Those shows weren’t really popular, which doesn’t help with getting in.

1 Like

Who told you those shows were not popular?

I think Disney’s been getting third party distribution licenses to feature content from franchises they did not create on Disney+.
The only one I can remember is Miraculous.

1 Like

They did aquire both Power Rangers and Digimon back in the days of Toon Disney and Jetix. And then lost them to Nickelodeon.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney