Where did Drakken go?

I opened 340 individual crates and about 20 10x crates trying to unlock him before I noticed the problem…Drakken is gone apparently?? I’ve looked everywhere for evidence of him but it’s like he doesn’t exist. He isn’t in the list of toons, his friendship campaigns are gone, the only place I can find his name anywhere using my inventory of memories, I have 30 for Kronks Drakken disk. However when I go to Kronks info, only Kida is listed as one of his friendships. What’s the point in running a Drakken exclusive event if you can’t even unlock him?

Sab

Idk what happened with Drakken, but… with all due respect, you already commented about this issue in a different post. Please keep the discussion there so the forums isn’t full of separate posts talking about the same thing. Thank you!

9 Likes

And with all due respect, your post is off topic. If you don’t have any relevant information to offer about my issue then please move on. I posted under ‘Bug Discussion’ for a reason. There are other places to post about your opinion on forum do’s and don’ts. Thank You!

I mean Myeong told you he didn’t know anything about what happened to Drakken. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

And Myeong posted on your topic for a reason. If you repeat your posts they may be considered as spam.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney