Where in the world is Wave9Nut?!

Hi everybody. You may have realized I’ve been gone from the forum for over 2 weeks.
Let me explain what’s happened.
After watching Soul I had to process the emotions I was feeling because of it. I came to the realization I’ve been wasting my life. Evey day I would wake up, and only do important things if they ABSOLUTELY MUST BE DONE. Not even just important things, vaguely difficult things too. If it wasn’t instantly fun, and I didn’t have to do it that exact day I would tell myself I would do it the next day.
But Soul made me realize I couldn’t keep living like that. I had to live my life, not wait to live it some other day. So I gathered together a list of things I was supposed to that I was never doing. I began planning ways to make them work and to make things right for people in my life I had hurt by never doing things they asked of me.
But in all this planning, all this Soul searching (Pun kinda intended), I forgot to… sleep well.
Yeah, bet you weren’t expecting that. So my sleep schedule got all wrong and I started correcting it. But then one day the news was updating multiple times a minute. January 6th of course. A few days later things have calmed down a little bit, my sleep rhythm is mostly back to normal and I realize: “Oh crap the forum!”.
So I ponder over the weekend what to do: Talk about it in a PM? Say some stuff on a few topics?
Ultimately it was clear I needed to explain everything in full for everyone to see. So here we are, I haven’t read any replies that have piled up yet, but I did look at the patch notes.
20210118_233048
:eyes:I have some reading to do

17 Likes

This is kinda sad, but I love this. Live life to the fullest and figure out what makes you YOU and happy. #findmeaningIRL

5 Likes

And you chose life over the FORUMS?!

. . .

:clap:

You passed the test

7 Likes

Thanks, I’m going to try and keep up with things here again. But, I probably won’t be here daily anymore.

1 Like

I’m glad you choose to do what makes you happy in life. You always gotta live life to the fullest man.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney