Where is lightning McQueen in this game!?

I can’t believe there are no cars characters in this game? Is there a reason we don’t have them? It would be soo cool.

Lightning
Mater
Doc Hudson
Chick Hicks
Sally
Guido + Luigi (support class)

All would be amazing additions ^

PerBlue has mentioned in the past that the big difficulty of adding Cars characters to the game is their size. I don’t remember if they’ve ever said it’s outright impossible (someone else may remember something I don’t), but based on that information, it unfortunately seems very unlikely at best.

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Scaling is a cop-out of a reason. We can have a team with a Greek god and a grasshopper.

1 Like

This means nothing, you don’t even know how big these toons would be

This big

1 Like

Taylor isn’t trying to be mean when they tell you that; they’re trying to tell you of the unlikelihood of Cars characters coming to the game. It’s not their fault; they, just like the rest of us users, have very little, if any, say in what characters can or can’t be added.

12 Likes

So your mean is Cars Characters are difficult add to the game is because size problem
And Perblue need time to doing Cars Characters size?
I think they can add Luigi and Guido or they need add main character first?

when will people understand it’s just not likely to get cars Charachters? like do we rlly have to repeat ourselves everytime? let’s enjoy the game and maybe one day you will get them or maybe not but spamming and asking all the time is not helping. its just going to annoy people. one time is good to adl but you ask and say it almost every single day

1 Like

Cars aren’t coming. End of story.

Stop annoying people.

9 Likes

You’re literally just repeating yourself of what you said in the past two comments, which gives off attention seeker vibes…

5 Likes

Damn my post got out of hand. I’m fairly new here to never knew about the issues till now. I wish they just shrunk the cars down a bit to fit them but I totally get why it would be difficult to add them. But man, they’re so iconic not to add

I’m fine with Lightning McQueen out of the game

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney