Where is the XP reimbursement

So @Polaris where is the XP reimbursement for the ad glitch that caused everyones problem on XP for a month everyone deserves to get the Double XP rewards they should have recieved from the port pls reimburse

2 Likes

Good luck somehow it won’t be there fault

Oh my position on this is simple if Polaris refuses to give back the XP from ports I’ll quit DH activity on the spot and only keep it to talk to friends i’ve made there

There is a way around the glitch so you could have avoided it.

I tried your tapping thing or whatever it was Piglet and it did not work my only manner of bypassing it was to avoid DH for a few hours then reload and sometimes that didn’t work either the XP should be reimbursed and the fact it hasn’t been is a disgrace

1 Like

Oh, the tapping thing always seems to work for me.

Yeah the trick can work for some but not for others so you may have been able to bypass it but some couldn’t the onky ones who could bypass it properly were VIP 4s and higher

We have a compensation but Support will need to distribute it individually. If you were not able to watch videos, please send in a ticket to support and they’ll help you out.

1 Like

How do I do that I’ve not done this before so I don’t know how to but thanks for getting back to me

Nvm I figured it out

I have a secondary, VIP 0 account, and your tapping trick never worked for it either. :man_shrugging: I don’t know why that workaround helped some people but not others, but there’s definitely people who lost stamina, gold, and possibly other resources because of the video glitch.

Thanks; I doubt I’m owed much, but I’ll send a ticket to see how it goes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney