Where on Earth is Mickey Mouse?

So everyone knows how Mickey transfers from costume to costume to do his skill. He “glitches” into the forms. Well I had using him in a battle in Creep Surge and he literally disappeared for like one and a half seconds. Take a look:

Sent a support ticket but they didn’t give me a real clear answer.

Is he behind a hero.

…Clearly not. Where do you see the numbers? Behind enemies? No

We’ll maybe its a glitch and he is or he is actually gone.

He is actually gone

Well then he is must be a little glitch.

I notice he is in the middle of casting his white skill. You could have taken the picture at the perfect timing of him glitching?

I do not use Mickey in my name team.

@Champion_David He is frozen actually not using his white skill

Oh, hmmm :confused:
Huh

Also this isn’t a perfect timing picture. I took this in a screen video when he disappeared twice for like, as said in the thread, one and a half seconds

That’s a first so no Mickey? What is going on… I’m blaming mortemor!

2 Likes

He could have used his white Skill right as he got Frozon and it glitched him that is perfect timing for Frozone

Mickey isn’t using his white skill. Mickey is frozen that’s what is happening

He used his white skill at the exact time he got Frozon

He didn’t. If you look closely enough you will see his energy bar is half full. This means he isn’t using his white skill.

Also, what makes YOU think you know what’s going on. I saw this with my own eyes.

1 Like

…they are trying to help. You do not need to have such an attitude toward them.

Honestly I find it pretty dumb that they say Mickey was using his white skill. I even clarified this in the comments

Doesn’t matter. No need for an attitude towards a person who is trying to help you out.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney