Where's the beauty's iconic dress?

I’ll be sad if they don’t come with a dress, merida has useless clothes, elastic women too, rex too, but the princesses don’t come with their dresses, not even as a costume, I’ll be terrible.

1 Like

That’s sound a bit sexist and shallow. Don’t you think?

2 Likes

What’s sexist in my comment?

1 Like

Not just your comment. But this whole topic all together. Especially this part

You assume that a poofy ball gown is part of a princess’ character. That is 100% wrong. Sure, the dress is nice but that not what defines someone. And you chose Belle of all people, whose arch nemesis sexialized her himself.

That tends to raise some eyebrows.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Because it is… it’s her outfit, it’s iconic… there’s nothing sexist about that.

7 Likes

what I meant was that their dress is part of her identity as a princess, not necessarily her character, you totally misunderstood.

2 Likes

I don’t know, maybe i’m read your topic wrong. Maybe reword a little to avoid any confusion. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

When I say I wanted to have the belle dress, it’s because it’s more beautiful, it’s part of the belle identity as a princess, as well as Cinderella, Aurora, Tiana, anyway…:neutral_face:

1 Like

It’s not… :confused:

1 Like

Official ll Belle is wearing her normal dress in disney sorcerers arena as well. The bullgown is her outfit

1 Like

But she has the yellow dress fantasy

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney