Which characters are useful in heists?

I’m curious about characters who don’t take much time to deal with enemies during Heist battles.
Do you have characters you often use in Heists?

Well, in the Heists I have done, just use your available Heroes that are powerful, brother.

Basically any heroes are good for heists. I recommend using 2 tanks, one support, one control, and one damage hero! That way, it is pretty balanced between all of you players!

Look for heroes that do fantastic damage (preferably with skills other than their white, but if they only have it on their white skill, they’ll work OK). That way they’ll be able to handle the Brute (cricket bat) creeps that show up all the time. (And yes, this means don’t bother picking Joy, Kermit, or Miguel, if at all possible.)

Other than that, generally just pick your strongest heroes that are available. There’s a few I’m particularly fond of using (Pete, Tron(Fl), Kevin Flynn(Ba), Jessie(Bu), Colette(Sa), Go Go(Sh), Magica, Swedish Chef, Quackerjack) but most heroes should be able to handle the fights without much trouble, especially ones that are Yellow or high Red ranked.

2 Likes

First, you would want a character to deal with all types of creeps themselves. That means they should either be able to deal both Normal and Fantastic damage or deal True damage. So, characters who only use one type (Oogie, Barbossa) or none at all (Joy, Kermit) are not the best picks.
You might also want to have toons with good Tenacity or Evacion against Thief’s stuns.
Some other examples:

• Characters who restore Energy immediately (Tron, Jessie, Gothel)
  • Characters who deal damage over time passively (Manticore, Clawhauser)
  • Characters with entrance attacks (Baymax, Powerline, Quorra)
  • Characters with decent splash on their basic attacks (Maleficent, most close-ranged toons)
1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney