Which hero do you think, has the best animation or weirdest?

weirdest animations

(victory animaton) i think the weirdest victory animation , would have to go to anger since he litteraly does a repeative train honk when winning.

(walking animation) personally i think ursula has the strangest walking animation when she walks on screen, her tendrils flop as she drags herself across the screen. tbh if i was there id be kinda scared seeing her do that.

best animations

(victory animation) i think stitch has the best victory animation, when he does his dance it basically says to the enemy in your face plus you get cool victory music.

(walking animation) timon and pumba i believe have the best walking animation, due to the fact they cutely prance on the screen into battle.

if you want to talk about the diffrent animations such as thier battle ones that’s fine, but i just did these since i knew about them more.

by walking animation i mean thier opening animation but i didn’t know what to call it atm.
sorry i can’t add thier gifs.

1 Like

Well, my favourites are:
Entrance: the Queen of Hearts
Victory: Hades
Defeat: Calhoun

3 Likes

I have not given it much thought. :thinking:

Favorite Defeat: Nick Wilde
Favorite Victory: Frozone
Favorite Entrance: Baymax

2 Likes

Anger had my least favorite victory animation ever with the tooting and the horns. It drove me crazy. But then I started using anger a lot and now it’s one of my favorites :joy::joy:

1 Like

Favorite Entrance:Woody. the hat tip is too good
Favorite Victory:Nick Wilde+Stitch. Stitch dancing IN YOUR LITERAL FACE is hilarious and Nick Wilde shrugging? Hilarious
Favorite Defeat:Joy. She just is like ughhhh which is completely against her normal nature…AND I LOVE IT

2 Likes

The most annoying one for me was Hercules…it bothers me…

1 Like

To me,

Best Entrance: Goofy;
Best Victory: Rex;
Best Defeat: Mickey…

I love anger’s victory, and also oogie boogie’s defeat

No one talking about how Eve turns into Among Us when she is defeated

1 Like

Entrance: tie between Statler & Waldorf and Felix
Victory: Meilin Lee and Agent P
Defeat: The Horned King and Wreck-it-Ralph

Probably because the topic has been inactive for over 3 years (and extending off of that, was created well before Among Us became popular)… :expressionless:

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t really like any of Skinner’s animations. They are all so stiff and flat. I think he could’ve gotten cool and expressive animations but I digress.
Edit: I apologize for continuing to revive this topic, I didn’t realize it was dead.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney