Which hero would you like to get a hero refresh?

Agree with these.

But if I would need to pick it would be Finnick.

Baymax isn’t that tragic as Finnick or Scrooge.

Personally I would like some support hero refresh, Yax, Alice, Judy, Linguini. We only got one support hero refresh so far.

And obviously Basil, his “refresh” was a joke.

5 Likes

Personally I hope Judy. Judy’s green skill is useful for 7 seconds, but after that Judy is useless. After 7 seconds of green skill, I wish there is another buff. I think another buff is okay to be weaker than deputize.

1 Like

Didnt finnick already have a refresh?

Anyway, i kno hes not as old as a lot of heroes, i would like to see a refresh on gaston :grin:

1 Like

one of the oldest so it’s very outdated, he is trash nowadays, and Elsa got two refreshes…

3 Likes

true, and yeah that elsa double refresh was really weird

Uhhhhh…just one?

I’m happy when any older hero gets a refresh. I hate seeing new support characters having waaaaaaaay more health than older tank characters even when they’re at the same level, stars, etc.

Finnick is a good pick. He is pretty bad.

1 Like

Probably about 40% of them by now? The major ones have been mentioned already: Finnick, Scrooge, Miguel, Judy. The trouble is, they all need a little something more than just a stat buff, and that’s all PerBlue is doing now. (Well, Finnick might get by with “just” a stat buff, but it would have to be a major increase to most of his stats…)

There’s still a fair number of heroes who could become usable with a well-deployed stat buff; I’d put Quorra, Yax, Linguini & Remy, Fix-It Felix Jr., and Woody high on that list.

1 Like

To be fair Judy could easily become great with better stats and quantities/durations

Even now she does need a buff but she isn’t awful

About refreshes, my stance is that:

all heroes should at least perform similarly to the early 2021 ones (Honey Lemon, Clawhauser, etc.)

It is as simple as that. Even those have 10x more HP, around 2x Basic Damage and Skill Power… but still just 1/2x of that of newest heroes and like 90% BD and SP compared to them.

Sooo, the power creep is very evident.

Primary stat wise, absolutely.
Bolt has more HP than Clawhauser, Raya was nearly top 1 by HP (second to Fred but not by much), but I wouldn’t be surprised if Bagheera has way more than both

Maxed and enhanced Bagheera has 142M Max HP. (+42M from Ba disk)

No… Claw has 10M more.

Fred has most.

Barley disk gives another 55M HP, and so does maxed red skill.

Raya has 155M HP base.

Ralph has 100M with enhanced badges alone.

Joy

Disgust

Sadness

Fear

Anger

Judy Hopps

Aladdin

Maleficent

Buzz Lightyear

Baymax

Elsa

Mickey mouse

Most of those don’t need refreshes.

3 Likes

Eh… I don’t know about “most”. There are obviously some on that list who don’t need it (Elsa, Fear, etc.), but there are also a good amount of them who do.

4 Likes

OK, I think you’re right.

There was more that needed a refresh than I expected :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Elsa, Fear and Disgust don’t

And Joy is great but could use a stat increase

Others… could use a refresh

4 Likes

Aladdin
Jasmine
EVE
Nick Wilde