10/13/21 EDIT: This is now going to be my centralized thread for Refresh concepts. Here I gooooo~
Huey, Dewey, & Louie
The Horned King
Hank & Dory
Possible Upcoming Refresh Concepts:
Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo
New Refresh Concept: Quorra
Totally stealing Musk’s format here, but if there’s any hero I’d like to see get a Refresh more than any other, it’s muh gurl, Quorra. In certain circumstances, she can do mildly respectable damage, but those circumstances are rare, and she’s much too squishy and RNG reliant to see those circumstances to fruition 99% of the time. So here are my ideas to make her the team-shredding menace she was meant to be!
- Quorra’s badges have been altered to also give her 65% Reality Negation and 80% Fantastic Crit at most Red and Yellow ranks.
- Basic damage increased by 100%
- Skill power increased by 50%
- HP increased by 155%
- Base attack speed increased by 15%
- Base movement speed increased by 30%
White Skill - Disc Spin
- Increased damage by 100%
- Increased splash radius by 50%
- Relocated effect: Now gains a modified version of current Grid Power effect
"Quorra attacks nearby enemies with her light disc and sword, dealing X damage plus 8% of the target’s maximum HP with each attack. Quorra attacks 7 times.
The extra HP-based damage is reduced against enemies above level X."
Green Skill - Light Cycle
- Increased damage by 200%
- Now Stuns enemies with Shield or Reflect for 4 seconds
- Quorra will now use this ability a second time upon reaching 1 HP
"At the start of combat, Quorra rides her lightbike past the enemies, dealing X damage to each enemy. Quorra is untargetable while riding her lightbike, and this attack will Stun enemies with Shield or Reflect buffs for 4 seconds.
Quorra will use this ability a second time upon reaching 1 HP for the first time each wave."
Blue Skill - Disc Ricochet
- Increased damage of both hits by 200%
- Now innately hits all enemies, and deals the same damage to all of them
- Now innately Saps all enemies for 16 seconds
- Invincible enemies will have their Invincibility buff removed
"Quorra throws her light disc at the furthest enemy, dealing X damage and Sapping them for 16 seconds. It then bounces, dealing its damage to all other enemies and Sapping them for 16 seconds as well.
If this ability hits an Invincible enemy, their Invincibility buff is removed."
Purple Skill - Grid Power
- Old effect relocated to Disc Spin
- New effect:
“Quorra ignores the usual effects of Reflect. When Quorra attacks an enemy with Reflect, she instead causes all nearby enemies to take 25% of the damage that would have been Reflected, plus X Fantastic damage.”
Red Skill - Disc Damage
- Bonus Normal Crit and Fantastic Crit apply to enemies that are Sapped
- New effect: Each time Quorra hits a Shielded or Reflected enemy, her attack speed is permanently increased by 30%, up to a maximum of 180%.
- New effect: When Disc Ricochet removes an Invincibility effect from an enemy, they become Shattered for 10 seconds.
- Bonus stats unchanged
"All of Quorra’s attacks gain 65 Normal Crit and 80 Fantastic Crit against Sapped enemies.
Each time Quorra hits a Shielded enemy, her Attack Speed is increased by 30%, to a maximum of 180%.
When Disc Ricochet removes an Invincibility effect from an enemy, that enemy becomes Shattered for 10 seconds. Shattered enemies take 8% of their maximum HP in True damage each time they take Fantastic damage, and damage over time effects can only trigger this damage once per second. The Shatter has a chance to fail against enemies above level X."
Friend Campaign Disks
Disk #1 - EVE
- Current Level Effect: Healing increased by 100%
- Added Level Effect: Each hit of Disc Spin reduces enemy Armor and Reality by X for 8 seconds
- Current Star Effect: Bonus Normal Crit and Fantastic Crit increased to 10 per star (to a maximum of 50 Normal and Fantastic Crit at 5 stars)
- Added Star Effect: Quorra gains 10 Crit Damage per star (to a maximum of 50 Crit Damage at 5 stars)
Disk #2 - Buzz Lightyear
- Current Level Effect: Increased Skill Power by 425%
- Added Star Effect: The Shield deals Fantastic damage to the enemy team equal to 20% of its Shield HP per star (to a maximum of 100% of shield HP at 5 stars) when destroyed