Which mercenaries are the best?

I know, it’s obviously the 20 000 power Orange Yax /s

Lately I started being a bit dumbfounded because my O1 Calhoun is now permanently jobless, I took advice of a guildmate and posted a 15k power Shank. So far so good, she is hired every day.

Now I’m wondering, which mercenaries do you guys actually prefer?

2 Likes

Post strongest which you have.
Yax is not good choice…

2 Likes

There really isn’t anything as the ‘best’ mercenaries. It all depends on who the people in your guild need at any given time.
The problem you’re probably having is that pretty much everyone has got their own decent Calhoun. Have a look at who you have that has reasonable power but is likely to be a little more rare in your guild.
And if all else fails, ask your guild mates who they want. Or at least which character types. You might find that posting all your control types for example is more popular.

I’m shocked. I heard people said he used 2 be the best healer. Now he is trash. Sad. :cry:

Well no kidding. I never upgraded my Yax too much. He still is my weakest hero.

He was the only healer in the game for a while. And is actually still one of the best in the early game but after a while he becomes pretty useless.

Personally I like quorra Jessie and scar. I mostly like heroes with lots of survivability and good damage. Baymax quorra and Aladdin are nice too since they can do start of combat damage and finish a weakened area.

1 Like

Typically Tanks are the highest priority for mercenaries, personally I post Olaf, Baymax and Sulley. My guild has everyone post at least 3 tanks per person, after that it’s a mix of damage, controls and supports. Typically Damage heroes are Elsa, DWD, Calhoun, Jack Skellington, Jack Sparrow, Moana and Quorra. Supports are Woody or Mickey. Control is Maleficent, Wall-E, or Tia.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney