Which of these should be prioritized?

Please rate which of these should be the top priority? #1 is highest and #3 is the least.
*Stars
*Rarity
*Skill level

1 Like

#1: Stars
#2: Skill Level
#3: Rarity

Disagree. Stars don’t give so much, rarity and level make your characters much more powerful.

1 Like

@Turned_To_Sin, so what is your top priority?

Try to get some badges for the next rarity, if u promote without any badges, u Will lose power. Skill level always the priority (more priority over those that can fail by level).

1. Stars lvl 2, maybe 3 ( More of that takes a lot of time and requires many resources
  2. Skill level
  3. Badges
  4. Promote
  5. Enhances
    That’s my opinion. Server 16 (Max lvl: 75, Max rarity: P2, Max stars: 5)
    Later, it may be easier to get stars than badges, then the priority can change
2 Likes

Well, as for me, the most omportant part are character levels, which are not included in your list. Then rarity, skills and stars.

What is a Character Level? I’m not sure if I know that one.

Thank you. I’ve been using my staminas for hero chips and my money in skills upgrade. Is that the right thing to do?

Character levels are those you optain by using XP drinks, from 1 to your Team Level.

@Turned_To_Sin. Oh, sorry. I’m such an idiot. :rofl:

Yes, I try to match the skill level to the character level. For example, my Mickey Mouse is at level 48, his skills is also at level 48.

1. Badges - gives a lot (2k armor/reality, 1k basic attack/skill power, 8k HP and much more)
  2. Disk - some can be really bad but some can change to 180 degres which make hero top tier hero (sulley-woody disk or olaf-moana disk)
  3. Skill level - increase up to 100% chance to give debuff and increase damage/buff effect
  4. Hero Stars - gives the smallest boost, comparing to +O0 badges
  5. Mods - give almost nothing; up to 300 basic damage/skill power or 3k HP
1 Like

I have a question. What do you mean by 2k armor/reality? All six badges gives you 2k armor/reality?

A single badge gives this bonus.
Crazy doesn’t?
At orange 3 every hero receive +900 reality/armor badge.

Yep, just to compare. A single badge gives 800 basic damage. I had a P3 lvl 80 Buzz, when I upgraded him from 4 to 5 stars, he received 100 basic damage.

1 Like

That makes sense because orange badges are very hard to craft.
Here’s the real thing. My heroes are at level 48, so maybe you know what’s best to prioritize at a low level hero (This is my second account that’s why it’s low).
Second thing, I’m at server 14 so we don’t have orange badges. Highest rarity in that server is P4.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney