Who do you want to see?

My Number 1 is Claude Frollo.
Role: damage(Close range, stabs the opponent with his dagger).
White skill: Hellfire
Frollo throws a torch in the enemy crowd, dealing damage to them all.
Green skill: Turned to sin
Frollo uses his cape to blind the opponents nearby for 4 seconds. The blinding may fail if the enemy has level 1(Upgrades make more levels vunerable).
Blue skill: Be mine or you will burn
Frollo makes a random opponent fight on his side for 5 seconds. This has a 50% failure chance and if it fails, the chosen enemy receives damage(Upgrades increase damage, but not the chance).
Purple skill: Smite the wicked
Frollo receives more energy when finishing an opponent. This may not work when finishing a level 21 enemy(Upgrades increase the level).

PROTIP: This is not my format… I just used Epic Mickey’s format as a template

Claude Frollo, a frontline Damage character armed with his dagger and evil wits. His aura of evil is felt by the enemies, helping him and his teammates.

“Bring these Gypsy vermin to the Palace of Justice.”

BASIC ATTACK: Melee, a left stab with his dagger

• WHITE: “Hellfire”, lights up a torch and throws it at the middle of the enemy team dealing damage and damage over time. Deals Normal damage.

• GREEN: “Turned to Sin", uses his cape to blind enemies. Has a chance to fail against enemies over Level X.

• BLUE: “Be Mine or Burn", attempts to charm the closest enemy with 50% chance of success. If successful, the enemy will become charmed for 5 seconds. If not, then they will get Burned for 5 seconds.

• PURPLE: “Smite the Wicked", Frollo receives 40% more energy when defeating an enemy. This effect is reduced against enemies over Level Y.

APPEARANCE: Based off the Classic 1996 animated film, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The Dagger he carries has a bronze shine and wooden handle.

ENTRANCE: Walks down the battle scene, scanning the terrain and pulls his dagger from its sheath, preparing for the battle.

VICTORY: Inspects his dagger with such care, then places the dagger back in its sheath.

DEFEAT: Drops his dagger and falls down scared, then runs away, fearing he might see the visions of the gargoyle.

1 Like

Thhis is awsome but since the title is like that, what if you make the enemey given burn for 8 seconds if they do not get charmed.

1 Like

That could be done :slight_smile:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney