Who do you want to see?

I want to see Peter pan
Stars: 2
White skill: He Can Fly, he fly’s at the enemy
Green skill: Tinker Bell, she helps you in battle for 15 seconds
Blue skill: Dager Attach, Peter gets he’s dager and uses it to stape the enemy
Purple skill: Ship, capten hooks ship fly’s over the enemy and shots canin balls
Roll: damage
I think he will be a great hero. Who do you think will be a great hero? And what would there skills be?

4 Likes

He’s good, but I’m seeing some flaws in Peter Pan’s description.

1. Why in the world is he 3 stars? That makes him super overpowered
  2. A constant mistake in your skills: What type of damage does he deal with his skills?
    A. Normal Damage?
    B. Fantastic Damage?
    C. or True Damage?
  3. His White Skill, He Can Fly. He only flies at the enemies? No Damage?
  1. His Green Skill, Tinker Bell. She’s supposed to help you battle for one minute.
    A. Skills aren’t supposed to last that long, no longer than 15 seconds.
  2. His Blue Skill, Dagger Attach. That sounds too morbid.
  3. His Purple Skill, I have a name for it, and it’s “Cannon Barrage”, which supposedly mimics Jack Sparrow’s White Skill.
    A. Purple Skills are not supposed to work like the other skills.

There are 2 types of Purple Skills

1. Conditional. Conditional Purple Skills give its effects to heroes/enemies if a certain requirement is met. Examples of these “Conditional” Purple Skills are:
    1.1: Jack-Jack’s “Jack-Jack Attack”. It triggers burn once someone gets hit by JJ’s White and Green Skill
    1.2: Dash’s “Confidence Boost”. It gives Dash energy every time he damages someone.
    1.3: Rex’s “Shield Eating Dinosaur”. It deals extra damage when he damages shielded enemies.
    1.4: Vanellope’s “Sharing is Caring”. It deals splash damage for all of her attacks except for her White Skill.
    1.5: Mike’s “Fight or Fright”. It triggers Stun every time he damages a scared enemy.
  2. Effects: Effects Purple Skills give buffs to heroes or itself, and gives debuffs to enemies. Once triggered, it gives the effect. Examples of Purple Skills in this Category are:
    2.1: Yax’s “Chill Vibes”. It triggers at the start of every wave.
    2.2: Elastigirl’s “Stretch Goals”, which gives her extra Skill Power.
    2.3: Felix’s “Power of Positivity”, which gives his allies extra Skill Power.

What I suggest about Peter Pan is:

Peter Pan and Tinker Bell

Stars: 2*

Peter Pan is a young boy who lives on the island of Neverland. He has a pixie called Tinker Bell who is his best friend and sidekick.

Role: Support

“All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.”
“Jingles”

White Skill: Pixie Dust Away!
Peter Pan sends Tinker Bell to fly over enemies and spread them with Pixie Dust, stunning them for 5 seconds. The Stun has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level 1

Green Skill: Cock-a-doodle-doo!
Peter Pan does a Rooster Crow, giving his allies extra damage. The Boost has a chance to fail for heroes higher than level 1

Blue Skill: Voice Manipulation
Peter Pan charms the enemy with the highest HP by mimicking the voice of those superior to them. While charmed, the enemy gains +51 basic damage.

Purple Skill: Off to Neverland!
Peter Pan’s “Pixie Dust Away!” now affects allies and gives them +274 basic damage, stacking with each use.

2 Likes

I see your point of the skills I don’t really like my own skills. Your skills ideas are a lot better. But Peter would be a great hero so he should be 3 stars.

I’ll edit it to 2 stars so that no one has a problem

Okay thanks for the change.

I want to see Pocahontas
Stars: 2
Role: support
White skill: Indians, Pocahontas’s tribe of Indians run across and shot arrows
Green skill: Grandmother Willow, a branch falls on the enemy
Blue skill: Animals, Pocahontas animal friends help you for 15 seconds
Purple skill: Colors Of The Wind, the wind flows through and heals everyone.

Any suggestions to make Pocahontas better?

No suggestions in Pocahontas but I did do one
about mulan and I would like someone to check into that also I am really struggling with something for Edna Mode… Can you help me out?

1 Like

Mabey instead of having a branch fall on the enamy in the green skill, have it knock the enameys back?

Well I like to go bye the movie and the facts are that grandma willow spanked the two soldiers and tripped them with her roots. That is the only th I g she did however, you could make her heal an ally instead.

I made a topic that has Quasimoto
and Mulan check it out for me guys.

One I would like to see is Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. I know you’re more focused on Movie characters than TV characters, but still. Other cool ones to see would be Elsa from Frozen, Lilo from Lilo and Stitch, Maybe Hector from Coco, I’ve seen alot suggesting Hercules, Maybe some of the BH6 characters, and hey, maybe some of the Wannabe supers from I2! Voyd would be a really cool one!

Kim possible has a mustache!!!XD sorry sorry I need to get over that! Any way ya h.

Hercules! I can work with him! Hercules is a frontline damage hero. Prolly fighting with a sword. For his white skill, Hercules “rescues” a damsel in distress by healing a random female ally and increasing their speed.
His green skill, Hercules rides Pegasus past the enemy hitting them and dealing knockback. He also carries one ally with him across the enemy lines protecting both them and himself from any damage till he finished the flight.
Hercules’ blue skill, Hercules has a chat with his father who sends a lighting bolt down on his enemies dealing splash true damage.
His last skill (that’s purple) Hercules goes from zero to hero! As he fights in the battle, if the clock passes the thirty second marker, Hercules’ attack speed and power is doubled! … Welp that’s my idea anyway. Also since I’ve seen it I suppose I could do it. Hercules quote is: I can go the distance,till I find my heroes welcome right where I belong!

1 Like

What if Hercules is in a team full of boys?

I guess the white skill won’t take effect but be honest now,how many good teams do you make without using a single female character? Ok that’s what I thought

I did ask a “what if” question though… but I agree with you, I can’t make a team without Elastigirl and Violet in it… so kudos to you for making a hero with a logical skillset. :tada:

1 Like

Since they’ve been adding villains alot lately, maybe Evelyn Deavor from I2? She’d make an AWESOME controler, and I think she would fit, since you already have Incredibles characters and Flynn, who is a hacker. Might be best to make her a 3 Star. She’d be pretty powerful I think.

Shego would be another cool one to add, considering how powerful she is. Like either a damager or a Tank.

Um they really havent…they had what i call the Villains update, but other than that they havent added anymore so that statement is kinda incorrect.

Edit: this comment was made before i updated to reveal Ursula…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney