Who is Coming to DHBM next?

Actually, it was confirmed by Kelly Marie Tran, the voice of Raya herself, in an article by Entertainment Weekly magazine back in August. She even said that Raya redefines what means to be a “princess”

Anyway, I agree that many characters from this film would be a perfect pick for the game, especially after watching the new epic trailer ! I’m thinking of Raya and Sisu obviously, but the rest of the team has great potential too like Noi, Tong, Boun, and Namaari and even Tuk Tuk.
And I hope it will be a tie in with the movie release.

That is the key here. The character is princess-like but not a literal princess.

There must be B.E.N

1 Like

Well She a warrior Princess and I knew she a Princess because I saw on other websites that they said that Raya is the next new Disney Princess

I would love to see them in the game

She does not seem to be actually royalty though. Yes, you do not need to be royal to be a princess, but again the actor playing Raya says “redefines what it means to be a princess.” It is more princess-like and less the literal term, which is kind of what I have been saying this whole time. Raya is in literal terms a warrior, but princess-like on the inside.

Oh you do have a point just like mulan all over again

Raya and Mulan are their own unique individuals and this story comes from a totally different part of the globe (Southeast Asia) and a different culture, so no.

I think they were referring to the fact that Mulan is also a “princess”, but isn’t really a princess.

Yeah that’s what I mean

Oh yeah… sorry I just am really invested in this stuff. I get ahead of myself sometimes :sweat_smile:

Either way looking forward to who is coming soon.

You’re not alone

When are the q and a

Idk infact I never been in a Q and A before

Same i don’t know what they r

The following are coming in 2021:

Upcoming or recent Pixar films:
Luca and Alberto
Joe Gardner
Barley

Classic for Anniversary:
Daisy Duck

Princesses:
Tiana
Aurora or Snow White

Atlantis (hinted by Leaf):
Vinny
Helga

Expanding existing franchises:
Ratigan
Kuzco
Ariel
Go Go Tomago, Wasabi, Fred
Shego, Drakken

Anna is not coming because Frozen 3 isn’t coming anytime soon. Also, three blue heroes are being released now and Anna is blue so winter will be over by the time more blue heroes are released. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This isn’t a wishlist, or a place to pass your wishlist off as fact.
Please stop.

9 Likes

Well, we can assume that Leaf was not referring to Cinderella in this specific sentence, given that no heroes from this film are in the game yet

My intuition says [s]he was referring to either Treasure Planet or Atlantis

That doesn’t matter lol

Well, the specific wording of Leaf’s quote was :

which implies that whichever movie they were referring to already has characters in this game. So I can see why Miguel_DLXXV said that Leaf wasn’t referring to Cinderella.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney