Who is the friend who likes to play?- Likely Concept

This is my likely concept for Bing Bong from Inside Out

Bio- Rileys imaginary friend has come to support allies with his stunning skills
Stars- 2
Role/Position- Front Line Tank
Team- Yellow
Quote- “I cry candy! Try the caramel it’s delicious
Entrance- Rises into position in his wagon
Victory Does his dolphin impression

Summary

200w

Defeat- Flops down on his butt then begins to cry candy

Summary

Basic attack- Hits enemies with his trunk dealing X

White Skill
Tower of Cards (Fantastic)

Passive- A tower of Cards stands in front of Bing-Bong, this creates a shield of X HP around him and all allies.

Active- Bing-Bong knocks over the tower of Cards, this deals X damage to all enemies and stuns them for 10 seconds. After knocking over the tower of Cards he rebuilds it until he runs out of energy, making him invincible while he’s building the tower, after he finished he heals all allies for Y HP.

Summary

6hdI

Green Skill
I’ve been forgotten

Every 10th basic attack Bing-Bong begins to fade, this applies Forgotten on him. While forgotten Bing-Bing cannot be dealt damage or targeted for attacks. Bing-Bong can only become forgotten up to once per wave. Bing-Bong stays forgotten until he or one of his allies uses their White Skill.

Summary

4b06f553cdf2bb0ca32fef9f8bc9b984

Blue Skill
Rainbow Wagan

At the beginning of each wave Bing-Bong flies through enemies on his wagon, this deals X damage to all enemies and heals all allies for Y HP over a duration of 8 seconds. This Skill also stuns 2 random enemies hit for 12 seconds.

Summary

Purple Skill
Try the Caramel
The first time Bing-Bong is KO’D he cries out candy then grabs a piece off the ground and eats it, reviving him for X HP and making him invincible for 10 seconds. Bing-Bong heals for Y HP per second.

Red Skill
Who’s the one who likes to play

Try the Caramel now grants Bing-Bong 4 stacks of Hardy

Rainbow Wagon now blinds 3 random enemies for 15 seconds.

The blind has a chance to fail on enemies above level X

• X MAX HP
  • X Card Shield HP
  • X more damage dealt while Forgotten

Bing-Bong/Joy
Allies- Sadness, Cheshire Cat,Rusell & Kevin
Disk- Orb of Friends
Level Buff- + X more HP healed for during Rainbow Wagon
Stat Buff- Allies now heal for X HP each time Bing-Bong debuffs an enemy. Plus Y HP per star.

Bing-Bong/Mickey Mouse
Allies- Goofy, Fear, Elsa
Disk- Imaginary Clubhouse
Level Buff- + X MAX HP each time Forgotten is applied
Star Buff- Bing-Bing now heals for X per second he is Forgotten. Plus Y HP per star

4 Likes

All Feedback is appreciated

Invisible or Invincible?

Which skill is that?

The purple one

It’s invicible

Autocorrect struck…

I really liked the Idea of the Green Skill, but the buff wouldn’t be a Stack, it’s just a normal buff.

So would it be “Putting the title of Forgotten on him”?

Actually, it would be “Applying ‘Forgotten’ to him”.

Okay thank you

Is there anything else you think I should fix?

Probably the Star Effects on the disks, just to give a more concrete idea of the buffs, instead of variable it could be a percentage. But only if you think it’s necessary

1 Like

Well actually, there are no disks that use variables, only percentages, for healing or damage as star levels

Best to correct this is to say “allies heal for 2% of their max HP (2% per star) when Bing Bong debuffs an enemy” (2% is an example)

2 Likes

I don’t really feel like this skill matches with bing bong much at all, I’m not saying it’s bad it’s definitely a good skill but I’m just saying it seems a bit out of place, also does the shield have a timer or is it meant to be a shield that only destructs when it’s destroyed?

I like this one, it’s unique and matches him, I think this would be interesting in game!

I like this one as well!

Not to be that person but Wagan is spelt wrong, it’s wagon :sweat_smile:

I think that’s it, good job.

What the heck lol

Thx

Only destucts when destroyed, its kinda complicated and hard to explain

1 Like

The line actually said “who’s your friend who likes to play? Bing bong! Bing bong!”

What line…?

On the topic

Ahhh okie,thx lol

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney