Who is your Most-Wanted hero?

Every one has their sort of hero that isn’t in the game, just out of curiosity, who might your most wanted hero be? Maybe, The Bride? Or the king’s major domo, Sebastian? Or the two friends, a human and an amphibian, Anne and Sprig? Or the duo Oliver and Dodger? Well, post your most wanted hero here!

I would love for, Anne and Sprig, Captain Salazar, also I would love to see Elizabeth Swann and Will, I think the Bride would be a perfect haunting addition, maybe for next halloween :jack_o_lantern:?

Do you wish to see your favourite disney characters live fighting on the battlefield?

7 Likes

I’d wish to see all the wildcard heroes get broken down into separate franchises of their own, so I’m going for 1 more of each franchise along with the 5 new emotions from Inside Out 2, and Ember, then Wade, both from Elementals.

4 Likes

The Madrigals hand down, but Isabela would be a dream come true since she’s my favourite Disney character! (Shocker :joy:)293f2860b8cb3883322db6df6a1ba67d

But other than Encanto, Asha would be nice to see since I just recently watched Wish and really liked her! (But I’m aware it’s gonna be a while, the movie was just released not long ago lol)
tickling-star

4 Likes

Anne from Amphibia

4 Likes

Good to know!

1 Like

Not disney but the grinch would be funny. Only useble with christmas holiday for everyone and maxed to!

2 Likes

Foxy Loxy from the 1943 film. I know there are chances he might never come due to the dark nature of the film’s ending, but I can’t help but admire him for his cunning genius (and if the horned king was allowed then who knows what’s next).

2 Likes

Inspector Gadget (the 1999 Disney live action version of the character)

2 Likes

Oliver and Dodger

8 Likes

Lilith from The Owl House will make me spend every money that needs…

5 Likes

The haunted toys from the nightmare before Christmas you know the zombie duck, Vampire teddy, and the Jack-o-lantern jack in the box

3 Likes

Baleen from dinosaurs movie
Baby Sinclair from dinosaurs TV series
Gantu from lilo and stich
Buck from the good dinosaur
Kenie and Koda from brother bear
Rut and tuke also from brother bear

1 Like

Don’t revive dead topics

All I could name as sometimes even I’m not sure, just anyone from the following: Phineas and ferb, amphibia, the owl house, big city greens, cars and gravity falls.

Dude, CHILL! It’s only 23 days old, and why do you even care?! Just ignore it!

Anyway…

I’d like to see Elisa Maza and maybe Xanatos, probably in his robot gargoyle suit.

Also, since we have Darkwing, Gizmoduck, Negaduck, Megavolt, and Quackerjack, I’d like it if the rest of the Justice Ducks and Fearsome Five could join the game.

6 Likes

So who made you the forum police? Besides, like I said, the thread is only 23 days old. It’s NOT dead. If nobody posts in it for like 6 months or a year, then it is dead.

3 Likes

Since Mother Gothel was added, my most wanted hero is Prince Hans

1 Like

Yes!! It’s such a good show and it definitely needs more reps!!

2 Likes

I only know about who xanatos is from the friend missions mentioning him but I don’t know who the other person is.

1 Like

Elisa? She’s a detective who befriends Goliath and his clan, and is one of Demona’s most hated enemies.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney