Who’s Your Friend Who Likes To Play! (Bing Bong Concept 🕺)

Since we already have 2 inside out characters in like a short spam of time I thought why not make a bing bong concept it’s not likely that any other characters will Be Added since Polaris hasn’t confirmed any others than just joy and anger but I’m hoping that more will Be Added anyway!
Bing Bong is a :star2::star2: Midline Support.

Bing Bong helps his team with delicious candy a fun ride and of course imagination!

”I Blow A Mean Nose!”

Stats At Purple 0+ lvl 80+:
Max HP: 38,567
Skill Power: 3,450
Basic Damage: 1230
Armor: 987
Reality: 824

Entrance: image He Happily Dances Into Battle!

Victory:image He hugs a cloud while jumping around.

Defeat:image Bing Bong turns abstract and falls over

Basic Attack: instead of doing a normal basic Attack Bing Bong Dances every few seconds gaining 23 skill power

White: Magical Wagon Ride!
Bing Bong Sings Increasing all allies attack speed by 30% for 5 seconds while Bing Bong is singing all attacks against him can’t deal critical damage once the 5 seconds are over Bing Bongs wagon comes through the enemies dealing 128 damage and pushing all enemies to the frontline.

Green: Candy Tears!
Everytime an Ally is K.O.E.D Bing Bong Cries Candy giving allies 150 energy and 98 Reality for 7 seconds while Bing Bong is crying candy he gains 190 Skill Power 385 Basic Damage and 285.9 Armor
Bing Bong Can Still Do Basic Attacks While Crying

Blue: A Mean Nose!
Bing Bong plays his nose like a trumpet Redirecting any projectile Attacks for 5 seconds and knocking back the 3 closest enemies with a chance to silence one of them.

Purple: Imaginary Friend!
Magical Wagon Ride! Now heals Bing Bong for all Damage done to each enemy if Bing Bong is below 30% Of His Max HP This Shields him instead for 1453 health.

Disks:

Bing Bong/Joy
Take Her To The Moon
+6700 Health
Allies: Anger, Stitch and Merida
”Magical Wagon Ride” also heals all allies for 1885 and gives all support characters X Reality

Bing Bong/Mickey Mouse
Great Fun Time!
+780 Reality
Allies: Goofy, Moana and Olaf
”A Mean Nose” increases all tanks damage by 50%
”Candy Tears!” Now makes the weakest ally get healed for 3% of damage done to the Ally

Hope you all enjoyed this concept more coming soon! Feel free to critique :grin:

5 Likes

Not bad. This is one of the great concept

Thank you tanks for reading!:smile:

Thanks*
10 chars

Shank You!

No problemo :smiley:

On a scale one to ten. I’ll rate it an infinity and beyond

Confused about him gaining basic damage while crying. Are you increasing the skill power he gains for his replaced basic attack based on his basic attack stat? Cuz otherwise basic attack seems less useful than skill power

Same goes for the “can still basic attack while crying” his basic attack is now a dance, so he will dance whole crying?

Edit: I love the concept overall, not being rude or anything, just want to clarify the one part I was confused about.

1 Like

Bing Bong

Stats

Hero Role: Support - Score: 1/1
Hero Position: Midline - Score: 1/1
Hero Team: unknown* - Score: 1/1
Stars: 2 - Score: 2/2
Quote: “I blow a mean nose!” - Score: 3/3
Image: A GIF of Bing Bong dancing - Score: 2/2

Overall Score: 10/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: :disappointed: :unamused::neutral_face: :worried: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: (:partying_face:)

*Should be 0/1 but I make exceptions if the character’s franchise is already in the game.

Animations

Entrance: Bing Bong dances into the battlefield - Score: 2/2

Victory: Bing Bong hugs a cloud while jumping around - Score: 2/2

Defeat: Bing Bong turns abstract and falls over - Score: 2/2

Basic Attack: Instead of doing a basic attack, Bing Bong dances every few seconds, gaining Skill Power - Score: 4/4

Overall Score: 10/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: :disappointed: :unamused: :neutral_face: :worried: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: (:partying_face:)

White Skill

Skill Name: “Magical Wagon Ride” - Score: 2/2
Skill Description:

• Animation: Bing Bong sings - Score: 1/1
  • Effect - Score: 1/1
    • Increases Allies’ Attack Speed by 30% for 5 seconds
    • All attacks against him can’t deal critical damage
    • After 5 seconds, Bing Bong’s wagon comes through the enemies dealing damage and pushing all enemies to the frontline
  • Accuracy/Effectiveness:
    • Which part of the screen does Bing Bong’s wagon come from? Left or Right? Clarified by OP - Score: 3/3
    • How do enemies get knocked back forward? Clarified by OP - Score: 3/3

Overall Score: 10/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: :disappointed: :unamused: :neutral_face: :worried: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: (:partying_face:)

Green Skill

Skill Name: “Candy Tears!” - Score: 2/2
Skill Description:

• Animation: Bing Bong cries candy - Score: 1/1
    • Bing Bong cries whenever an ally is KO’ed
      • Bing Bong’s tears grant Allies Energy and Reality for 7 seconds
      • Bing Bong’s tears grants him Skill Power, Basic Damage, and Armor
      • Bing Bong can still do Basic Attacks while crying
  • Accuracy/Effectiveness:
    • I wonder how the animation of Bing Bong dancing while crying will turn out… Score: 4/6

Overall Score: 8/10 :dizzy_face: :weary: :disappointed: :unamused: :neutral_face: :worried: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: (:open_mouth:) :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

Blue Skill

Skill Name: “A Mean Nose!” - Score: 2/2
Skill Description:

• Animation: Bing Bong plays his nose like a trumpet - Score: 1/1
    • Redirects any projectile attacks for 5 seconds
    • Knocks back the 3 closest enemies
      • May silence one of the 3 enemies
  • Accuracy/Effectiveness
    • Why not silence all three? - Score: 6/6

Purple Skill

Skill Name: “Imaginary Friend” - Score: 2/2
Skill Description:

• Animation: N/A* - Score: 1/1
    • “Magical Wagon Ride!” now heals Bing Bong for all damage dealt with each enemy if his health is above 30%
    • “Magical Wagon Ride!” instead shields Bing Bong if his health is below 30%
  • Accuracy/Effectiveness - Score: 6/6

*Purple Skill is passive; No Animation for Purple Skill

Friendships

Friendship Duos: Bing Bong and Joy | Bing Bong and Mickey Mouse - Score: 1/1
Disc Name: “Take Her to the Moon” | “Great Fun Time!” - Score: 1/1
Disc Boosts - Score: 8/8

• “Take Her to the Moon”
    • +Max HP
    • “Magical Wagon Ride” also heals allies and gives Support Heroes Reality
  • “Great Fun Time!”
    • +Reality
    • “A Mean Nose!” increases Tank Damage by 50%
    • “Candy Tears!” heals the weakest ally for 3% damage done to the KO’ed ally

2 Likes

This is a good concept. Good job! :grin::+1:

Thanks for all the support! :partying_face: :grin:

1 Like

Sorry if you were confused the wagon does come through the left side of the screen just to clarify🙂

1 Like

That’s cleared but what do you mean by this:

Sorry for responding to your reply so much later then yours I was at summer camp :smile: it was auto correct I meant to the right explaining why they would be moved to the frontline again sorry for the late response. :smiley:

1 Like

Great concept!

2 Likes

Bing bong would be a fun hero. His death almost made me cry.

His Death Should be (not to be rude or dark) Him frowning and being forgotten :frowning: And him disappearing
Edit: overall, great concept i love the idea!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney