Who Should My Next Hero Concept be About?

I have decided to scrap Theme Song Guy and Fiona’s parents. Who should I do next?

• Luigi & Gooigi (Unlikely)
  • Minecraft Steve (Unlikely)
  • Link (Unlikely)
  • RageElixir & AA12YT (Unlikely)

0 voters

Luigi will randomly summon Gooigi for help. They will use their tools from all three Luigi’s Mansions, like the Game Boy Horror (1), E. Gadd’s Pixelator (2), the Poltergust G-00 (3), and the suction shot (3).

Steve will have a moveset similar to Smash Ultimate’s, using diamond tools on the battlefield.

Link will also have a similar moveset to Smash Ultimate’s, using the Master Sword, bombs, a boomerang, and a bow and arrow.

imageimage
For those of you who do not know who they are (probably most of you), RageElixir and AA12YT are Minecraft YouTubers and great friends IRL. I will use their Minecraft skins for this concept.

Becca from Hocus Pocus 2

From the four that are up there to choose from.

It is safe to say that Luigi and Gooigi have unanimously won. I will get started. The poll is now closed.

This didn’t really need to be its own topic. Iirc you already have a concept center?

What do you mean?

He means you could’ve asked this same question in your concept center instead of making a completely separate topic for it.

Oh, ok. I guess so. I already considered my concept center a dead post since no one replied on it. I didn’t think anyone looked at it, either. I just thought it could be better to make a separate topic so it doesn’t get ignored. I just thought of this poll yesterday.

Any time anyone posts anything it gets bumped to the top of everyone’s “feed”

Also, no one really comments on anyone’s concept center posts because there’s not really a whole lot to comment on/talk about anyways unless the person who made the post asks something there.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney