Who should really be in the game

I think characters we need in the game are kronk from the emperors new grove the aliens from toy story and you may be asking what would their move set be well I think for kronk he could pour the poison in the cup but spill it on the other hero’s also the shoulder angels could fly and atack them and also kronk could call his squirrel friends and they atack also he grab the plate and just wack them upside the head and for the aliens the could summon the claw the can also be come one with the unimind and heal also they can throw each other and run over enemy’s with the pizza planet truck

1 Like

Yes and I can see ezma use potions and lab outfits also the pull the lever as a move on aponats, kuzco could be a lama in costume and use his guards an other animal potions to fight. Plus I want bonkers and fall apart, an rogger rabbit. Oh and baloo with a tailspin outfit and dresses up in fruits to fight sometimes like in the monkey song

1 Like

Could have jessica rabbit, robin hood and little john, dumbo, sid’s toys are awesome also

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney