Who was the first character you really wanted to unlock?

Basically the only reason I decided to download this game was because I learned Moana was in it. When I found out that she was not on my server, I switched to server one to get her. I ended up having to get all of her chips from the Surge shop while she was there. It was worth the wait!

1 Like

I really wanted Hector Barbossaa and Nick Wilde
They are beasts
Cause they are in my team

2 Likes

I wanted to unlock Hiro, even before knowing whether he was good or not, bc heā€™s always been my favourite disney character, since BH6 came out. I had to wait a bit tho, bc he was in VIP crate when I downloaded this game.

1 Like

Moana sheā€™s my strongest

2 Likes

Same @okineedabettername

I remember once, I was buying Moana chips from the Surge Shop to unlock her. And then I went to open a free diamond crate. What did I get? A full Moana.

2 Likes

I never got a full Moana until well after I had 6-starred her.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me, except with Scar and Genie. I currently have 200+ excess Scar chips and 100+ excess Genie chips. I never worked on Genie :sweat_smile:

Stitch
Coz heā€™s Stitch

4 Likes

I once had a crate opening spree to get new heroes and I ended up gaining a couple hundred excess Genie chips.

1 Like

Mickey Mouse. Heā€™s the first character I wanted to be in the game.

1 Like

I want unlock Scar but i donā€™t have yet
Ha ha ha

1 Like

Mine was also Moana. I brushed her off at first until I saw her in battle. Once I saw her soloing entire teams I made her a priority. Some may feel sheā€™s a bit overrated now with the overwhelming flow of strong characters, but for me sheā€™s still up there. The only character Iā€™ve come across that can solo like her would be Beast. Both are self-sustaining and hit hard, but Beastā€™s rage mode makes him the better choice now because he canā€™t die while enraged. Heā€™s now my most powerful character, but Moana is still a very close second.

2 Likes

I wanted Stitch so bad. I got very happy when I unlocked him. Stitch continues to be one of my faves. Not as strong as other heroes, but heā€™s funny :grinning:

3 Likes

Moana has been my strongest ever since I got her. Yes, there are heroes that perform much better than her these days, but she can still hold her own.

I love stitch so much! I also love his victory dance or pose. He looks so sassy when he does it. Lol!

1 Like

I wanted Stitch as well! I was so mad when he was in the VIP crate only. Now heā€™s my strongest!

1 Like

For me it is Stitch. The very first time when I played this game and saw Stitch, I wanted to have him so bad. I even spent all my diamond at the time to buy Stitch deal to unlock him. Never regretted even for a moment :slight_smile:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney