Who was the first character you really wanted to unlock?

As the title says. Who was the first character who was in your server that you were really looking forward to unlocking? For me when I started playing over a year ago i really wanted to unlock EVE. I eventually managed to do it as EVE was in the coliseum shop at the time.
Comment your answer below! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Baymax

1 Like

Bo Peep. I’m not sure why I just really wanted her :smile:

3 Likes

EVE was my first 3-star hero. She was the first full hero I’ve ever gotten from a free Diamond crate (other than Frozone). She was in my team until I got Scar

1 Like

I think Rex might have been my first 3 star hero from the diamond crates. It was quite a while ago though!

I… can’t even remember. It was ages ago I started playing. But I remember being happy about getting WALL-E, he’s great both as a character and in combat. For perspective, I unlocked him before he had any friendships. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

For me it was Jessie, she was the hero I wanted before starting the game and I got her as my reward hero on the second day! So I was very happy with that, unfortunately she got a healing Nerf which made her not so powerful but still balanced at the time, then Alladin and Scar came along and outclassed her, but she’s still one of my favorites and my most powerful hero at just over 90k!

2 Likes

Toy Story brought me here. And I hope there will be more characters from DuckTales!

3 Likes

Queen Of Hearts!
I don’t know why she just seemed like a real interesting character :grin:
I spent atleast half a million coins trying to get her in the gold crate, she finally came in the city watch shop and I got to finally unlock her :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Stitch (obviously)!

2 Likes

Well, I downloaded this game when I saw Maleficent at the icon, so I guess she was that character. But from those available at my server by that moment that was Nick :fox_face:

3 Likes

I do not have one…still don’t…

1 Like

Aww thats sad. Surely there must have been someone that you wanted to unlock, even if it was just for their skills.

Heh I do not worry so much about skills…

I guess I felt proud every time I unlocked any three star,but I have yetto see the character that my mouth wpuld water over…

3 Likes

My first hero who I really wanted to unlock was Stitch. I’m a huge fan of Stitch! It took me a long time to unlock him. When Stitch chips was on the market in heist shop, I did heist everyday in order to get him. So it was worth it! He’s now one of my top five

2 Likes

I was overly excited for Merida. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! Merida too! When I first started the game, so many people were talking about how op Merida was. That got me want to unlock her too. She’s a beast!

Jack Sparrow and Jack Skeleton

1 Like

Jack Skellington. I decided to play this game ONLY because it included Nightmare before Xmas characters.

3 Likes

Darkwing Duck. This guy brought me back to this game, after I created several months of a 2018 DHBM hiatus.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney