Who would y’all want to see in the game 2021?

Actually Who Framed Roger Rabbit was a collaboration between Disney and Touchstone.

5 Likes

Oh but characters from Warner brothers were in it like the Loony Tunes

2 Likes

So was Betty Boop who is Paramount and Droopy who is MGM.

1 Like

I would like to see Basil arch enemy Ratigan.

2 Likes

I would like to see Pixar characters come in from different movies but on the blue team

1 Like

So it was characters from Disney, Warner bros
paramount MGM, and other animated studios in that movie

1 Like

Who framed rodger rabit was disney and touchstone with cameos from Warner bros and other companies

1 Like

Ok I get it now

1 Like

BH6 is at the top of my list. Go Go, Wasabi, and Fred for sure. Minimax, Yokai, Globby or Momakase will be interesting adds.

Other franchises, we may as well complete some “collections” and add Anna (Frozen) and fill in some princesses with heroes like Snow White, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora and Tiana, though not all will be easy to implement. You can maybe get to a few if they implement some “helpers” from their respective stories into their movesets.

1 Like

I have a feeling that Anna is going to come early next year

In a q&a sombody asked what characters will be coming, and perblue said that they had a full roster of heroes for 2020 and 2021. All the ones who came out this year were planned. It’s amazing that they are thinking ahead. It is really smart.

Yeah of course they are

How can you confirm that?

Well I just predict who’s gonna come next

No you cant, your not a psychic.

I’ll believe that when Albert einstein comes to the game.

Della Duck

I agree with this. PB did hint at more princesses sometime in 2021. I am not sure what you mean by “helpers” though cause that can mean different things. The only princesses that I can see needing helpers would be Snow White and Aurora because they are really not the fighting type like at all just because of when there movies came out and culture at the time. Personally, I think all of them could hold their own without “helpers.” It would just take some creativity.

I also want to point out that male characters have “helpers” in their movesets too because depending on what you mean by “helpers” it might be a bit offensive.

3 Likes

ANNA !!!

:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

dipper, mabel, wandy, stanley, ford, soos and bill(gravity falls)
Phineas and ferb

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney