Who would y’all want to see in the game 2021?

Basically the mice or Fairy Godmother for Cinderella, Dwarves for Snow White, etc. It’s not meant to be offensive, it just means that the characters themselves aren’t really fighters as you mentioned.

1 Like

Only the ones I mentioned at least IMO. Fairy Godmother could be her own hero. I understand what you mean now. Thanks for clarifying so I knew it was the version that is not offensive lol.

Agent P
Dr. Doof.
Vanessa Doof.

The Triplets from brave

Beakley and webby

Phoebus
Esmerelda

Iridesa
Vidia

King Triton

Looking forward to see more Princesses 2021 and Speaking of Princesses I can’t wait to see
Raya and the last Dragon

We don’t know if Raya is a princess or not.

True on that one. I do not think she is or should be.

Well I heard someone saying that she’s the next Disney Princess

Well who is that ‘someone.’

It was not in Forms it was in a chat in YouTube but I’m pretty sure they blocked the chat for the video y’all should probably look it up

I found proof

Ok those sources may not be reliable since they are most likely news sources for rumors or do not have actual proof. We will just have to wait and see the movie to find out or hear from the creators of the film or Disney themselves.

That is my proof why don’t you search it up

In also on Wikipedia saying she is a Princess

Well none of your sources are reliable. Wikipedia can be edited by anyone btw. Look I am just saying that you might be wrong. I might be wrong too. Let’s just wait and see.

Well ok then March 2021 we’ll see if she is a Princess or not

Mal, Evie, Audrey (Descendants)
Anna (Frozen)
Cinderella
Tiana
Ariel, Erick
Aurora

Star Butterfly, c’mon there are some chips related to her series since long time ago (my avatar is one of them xD)

They’re called badges…

Brandy and Mr Whiskers

I don’t play in english, so it’s easy I mix names xD

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney